2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I really hope we double dip at edge rusher in the first two rounds.  I would like for us to pick up a pass rusher in free agency as well.  I'd rather be stacked at the position than undermanned. My dream draft is DE, LB, WR, DE with the first 4 picks, either that or move back with our #1 pick and get another 2nd so we can draft the same positions and maybe add a CB or another WR in there.  It would be awesome to have 5 first and second round picks in this draft alone.  If we hit the jackpot we'd be set for the next ten years.  I've never been more excited for a draft in my life lol.  It isn't even due to how bad we've played its the fact that we have the potential to draft some really great players and turn our team around for at least the next 4 years.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So we're picking 4th currently correct? I think we are sadly out of the Bosa/Williams territory and should be looking at the 2nd tier players. 

I think Quinnen coudl still be in play. The only player I rule out at anything but 1 is Bosa. 2-10 is anyone's guess at this point.

Was thinking we could take Bush and Wilson in the 1-3.  If we could I would select White at SLB, Wilson in the middle, and Bush on the weakside.  All we have now is Lee Cabinda and Morrow. There is some talent there but not enough to stop me from drafting LBs in the first few rounds of the draft.

If the Reserving my initial draft until after the season, but if the Raiders are picking 4 overall, I hope they trade down.

It's Bosa or bust and after that a lot of players will grade out the same. I'd rather stockpile more picks, address LB, S and pass rusher later in round 1. This would all predicate on landing a pass rusher in FA as well. 

To me you have Bosa.... then a huge drop in talent to your Allens, Ferrel's of the world, who IMO are not that much better than guys like Polite, Sweat, etc. you can get mid to late 1. 

24 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Any thoughts on Rashan Gary, the d end from Michigan?

I like Gary and would have no problem grabbing him as a base end.  Him and Hurst on the inside on passing downs could be nasty also.  So many directions we could go in and there is so much defensive talent we could easily walk away with 4-5 new starters on D in the first four rounds.  Would say six but we could use a WR or two along with RT and TE depending on what we do in FA.  Any of the top TEs and Cook sounds nice also especially if we are looking to run this short passing game for Grudens contract.

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

If the Reserving my initial draft until after the season, but if the Raiders are picking 4 overall, I hope they trade down.

It's Bosa or bust and after that a lot of players will grade out the same. I'd rather stockpile more picks, address LB, S and pass rusher later in round 1. This would all predicate on landing a pass rusher in FA as well. 

To me you have Bosa.... then a huge drop in talent to your Allens, Ferrel's of the world, who IMO are not that much better than guys like Polite, Sweat, etc. you can get mid to late 1. 

Williams and Allen are worth it but after them the combine is going to have a huge impact.  The front seven players could all go top ten or fall to our 2nd and 3rd pick in the first.  The FO screwed up on the trades but are going to get bailed out if they draft smart.

Archived