Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

19 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

PPR. Corey Davis vs. Houston or Quincy Enunwa vs. Miami?

Apparently gabbert and Mariota are both expected to play this week per reports. Not sure how accurate that is, but the idea of gabbert in there pretty much kills Davis for me

15 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

PPR. Corey Davis vs. Houston or Quincy Enunwa vs. Miami?

Enunwa is the floor play, so really kind of depends on what the rest of your roster looks like.  But honestly, who the Jets' (likely) leading pass-catcher changed once they made the switch from McCown to Darnold.  Enunwa is the guy who has more value with a rookie QB - both in the way they'll manage the playcalls with him - and because he'll likely be the security blanket.  Robbie Anderson owners are probably going to have to hope for outcomes like last week against the Lions where he catches a long bomb for a score.

Also, just got an alert from Sleeper (and Yahoo and ESPN are kind of late to adjust right now), that Josh Gordon has been ruled out for the game in New Orleans tomorrow.  Adjust accordingly and don't get caught with your pants down.

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What are you all feeling the deal is Fournette this week. Ive heard lots of people on both sides here. 

Hamstrings are tricky and tend to linger.  They're the sort of thing that a guy can/will say all week that he's good to go and then during pre-game warmups it tightens up or just doesn't feel right.  My suggestion is that if you own Fournette, put him in your FLEX and have someone prepared to fill that position if he gets ruled out right before the game.

If he doesn't play and Yeldon gets the nod, I do expect there to be a good amount more Corey Grant than we would normally see if Fournette was the starter.

19 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Standard Scoring

Alfred Morris or Marvin Jones Jr

With Freeman out I have AP in my RB2 spot and have Alfred Morris in the Flex right now. Something I did not think I would see this year haha

Also have Lynch on my bench but he’s got a tough matchup at Denver

Tough call, but I think Morris is too touchdown dependent. I don't think he gets much more than 12 carries overall, and if that game turns into a shootout, its possible Breida sees more of the snaps. I think Jones' non td floor is in line with Morris' non td ceiling. 

Archived