Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

3 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

So my plan was to grab Eifert as my TE with engram out but I was 3rd in waivers & missed out. So now it comes down to these guys in a PPR league

Sefarian-Jenkins vs NYJ

David Njoku vs OAK

Seals-Jones vs SEA

James vs BAL

I have both Juju & Landry on my team, so I try to stay away from multiple players on same team but sometimes ya can’t avoid it 

I'd probably lean Njoku as a lottery ticket with Mayfield. They may actually take advantage of his ability to get downfield. 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Williams for one

Really tempted to say Drake as the other, given how bad New England looks against the run, but I may be Leaning toward playing Lindsay in my league, so I probably have to go with that here

I'm probably going to go Williams and Drake.

I could also start Williams at WR and start Lindsay over Keelan Cole at Flex.

Also second PPR league (lots of the same players)

Need to start 3 of the following:  Tyler Lockett/Doug Baldwin vs Arizona,  Nelson Agholor vs TEN, Keelan Cole vs NYJ and Mike Williams vs SF

49 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Goff or Brady this week? I don’t like Thursday games or the Minn matchup but I’m leaning Goff after Brady’s start. 

I'm about to make one of my classic forge out smarting myself mistakes and sit Goff for flacco. You've got it good, sir lol

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm about to make one of my classic forge out smarting myself mistakes and sit Goff for flacco. You've got it good, sir lol

I don’t hate that idea, Pitts passing D looks awful and the Ravens new receivers are legit. He didn’t play very well against Pitt fantasy wise last year, but Goff also had a very bad game at Minnesota.

On the other hand, Goff at home in his third year on a short week and no Everson Griffen sounds promising. I’ve been burned by Flacco in spot starts in the past.

I don’t like rostering two QBs to avoid overthinking, but someone dropped Goff for Fitzpatrick so I had to jump on that.

8 hours ago, KellChippy said:

Goff or Brady this week? I don’t like Thursday games or the Minn matchup but I’m leaning Goff after Brady’s start. 

Brady. Miami passing D is inflated by facing 3 poor QBs, and Brady (and the Pats as a whole) are honestly due for a big outing. If they don't have one, the Fins are 4-0 and the Pats are 1-3, and that dynasty is on life support. Would you bet on that happening? I wouldn't. Meanwhile Goff is up against a Minny team that is going to be so damn hungry for the win, and probably have been gameplanning for it since last week. The last single digit outing from Goff also happened to come against the Vikings in their matchup last season. I avoid TNF whenever I can and Brady is more than enough of an excuse IMO.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:58 PM, beekay414 said:

Start 2 (we start 3 WRs but Will Fuller is a no brainer so...)

Allen Robinson vs TB
Michael Crabtree @ PIT
Calvin Ridley vs CIN

I'd probably go with Robinson and Ridley. I know the Steeler/Ravens defenses aren't what they used to be but these are always tight defensive struggles it seems

Archived