Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

so in a PPR league who would you start as RB2 and Flex out of 

• A Collins
  • C Carson
  • S Michel

I'm leaning towards Collins RB2(plays good against steelers), and Carson(cardinals stink).. Probably start two(one as flex)with Gurley as my RB1.....

Next, who would start as WR2

• K Cole
  • T Lockett
  • C Godwin  

Team Is hit with injuries but should be better next week with Baldwin, Freeman, and Edelman coming back... who would you start as WR2? I'm leaning K Cole..... 

Collins and Carson is the right call. I want to see Michel do it once or twice before he is in my lineup

If Baldwin plays Cole. If he doesn't Lockett

In a deep league. Pick one of:

Amari Cooper vs Browns

Taylor Gabriel vs Bucs

Christian Kirk vs Seahawks

Marlon Mack vs Texans

My thoughts. Cooper is a letdown and might be locked on Ward. Gabriel hasn’t had anything big but is getting deep looks. Kirk may have a rapport with Rosen. Mack is banged up.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Ppr

Arob

Tate

Callaway 

Callaway has too much unknown for me to start him over quality receivers at this point. He's out. 

I think I'm leaning toward Tate in a  ppr league? He still gets a monster share of targets (36 in 3 games) and has a very solid reception floor. Probably trust his offense more to get him into the end zone as well. I don't love Tate's match up (Dallas D isn't scary or anything, but damn that dallas offense really slows down the game) while Robinson does have a good match up, but it's still very hard for me to trust Trubisky at this point.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Callaway has too much unknown for me to start him over quality receivers at this point. He's out. 

I think I'm leaning toward Tate in a  ppr league? He still gets a monster share of targets (36 in 3 games) and has a very solid reception floor. Probably trust his offense more to get him into the end zone as well. I don't love Tate's match up (Dallas D isn't scary or anything, but damn that dallas offense really slows down the game) while Robinson does have a good match up, but it's still very hard for me to trust Trubisky at this point.

Been digging into this the  last hour or so. Saw the Cowboys have allowed the 7th least tds to slot receivers dating back to last year. Not sure about it.

Leaning towards Arob.strictly due to his targets. He got 10 catches a couple weeks back on like 12-13 targets. Clearly far and away the main read in the offense.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Been digging into this the  last hour or so. Saw the Cowboys have allowed the 7th least tds to slot receivers dating back to last year. Not sure about it.

Leaning towards Arob.strictly due to his targets. He got 10 catches a couple weeks back on like 12-13 targets. Clearly far and away the main read in the offense.

Targets shouldn't be something that factors into it for Robinson, given that Tate actually has considerably more targets so far this year and is averaging 3 more per game than Robinson is. The fact that Robinson is the #1 receiver on that team is largely canceled out by the Lions throwing the ball about 11% more and being far better at it than the Bears. 

The slot receiver stat makes sense though given their offense though. 

I don't have any issues of Robinson  over Tate though. I just like Detroits passing offense more and feel it's safer for most weeks. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Targets shouldn't be something that factors into it for Robinson, given that Tate actually has considerably more targets so far this year and is averaging 3 more per game than Robinson is. The fact that Robinson is the #1 receiver on that team is largely canceled out by the Lions throwing the ball about 11% more and being far better at it than the Bears. 

The slot receiver stat makes sense though given their offense though. 

Yeah, my thing is Trubisky is largely a one read guy right now and that is usually ARob. 

I guess we'll see. I was listening to some talk about the Tate matchup and that along with the late questionable diagnosis Friday made me lean ARob. Normally I'd lean Tate, but this week just seemed like it favored ARob to me.

Hope I went the right way. We'll see.

41 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, my thing is Trubisky is largely a one read guy right now and that is usually ARob. 

I guess we'll see. I was listening to some talk about the Tate matchup and that along with the late questionable diagnosis Friday made me lean ARob. Normally I'd lean Tate, but this week just seemed like it favored ARob to me.

Hope I went the right way. We'll see.

So far looks pretty even lol. Honestly, I don't think you were going wrong either way. If you were going to rank them, they were going to be pretty close together, so it's a fine scenario to go with your gut

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

So far looks pretty even lol. Honestly, I don't think you were going wrong either way. If you were going to rank them, they were going to be pretty close together, so it's a fine scenario to go with your gut

Yeah. Both good starts.

Tate is so damn consistent, hard for me to keep him out. So much for that slot TD stat...

18 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Should i drop/trade lockette now that doug baldwin is back in the swing of things?

Too hit and miss for me, particularly in an offense that isn't very good. I don't have any shares of Lockette, don't particularly want any. I'd be good with trading him, or even if there's a good WR on the wire, just cutting him. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Too hit and miss for me, particularly in an offense that isn't very good. I don't have any shares of Lockette, don't particularly want any. I'd be good with trading him, or even if there's a good WR on the wire, just cutting him. 

yeah i was thinking that there's only room for one productive receiver on that offense, frankly there isn't really anything i need other than defense though. Feels weird dropping a flex giving me good points just for a flex defense though. i dont really know whats the right play.

21 hours ago, Daimonas said:

yeah i was thinking that there's only room for one productive receiver on that offense, frankly there isn't really anything i need other than defense though. Feels weird dropping a flex giving me good points just for a flex defense though. i dont really know whats the right play.

I dropped him already in a league that I have Baldwin. Now that Baldwin is back his value is very limited

Archived