Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

I heard the trick to get Cooper going and leave him on your bench then five mins before kick off, plug him in. #nopressureforCooper

Seriously though I MIGHT lean Manny Sanders over Cooper. I know KEKE did work last week but of the three I am probably more weary of him plus Fuller is playing?

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So I currently have Dalton starting for me this week...Would you guys consider Mariota or Derek Carr instead for the week? 

I think I'd have Dalton ranked the highest out of those three. There isn't a lot separating them, but I probably trust Dalton the most. I'm not buying Mariota yet, and even though its Buffalo, I actually don't love that matchup. The Buffalo defense isn't awful, it's really the offense holding them back. CJ was able to move the ball somewhat successfully on the Chargers, so I do expect a solid game for Carr, but nothing that Dalton can't do against Miami. 

9 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

My opponent has Brady...Should I start Edelman, and does your opinion change if Gronk is ruled out? 

My other WR starters: 

Odell, Tyreek, Golladay 

Gronk is expected to play. And no, his having Brady doesn't really change anything there. Given your other wide receivers I don't mind sitting Edelman if you want, just to observe a week before trusting him, but I'm also fine with playing him over Golladay. 

4 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

If Davante Adams can't go, I need to choose between

Amari Cooper @LAC

Keke Coutee vs. DAL

Emmanuel Sanders @NYJ

0.5 PPR

I'm leaning Cooper, but he is horribly inconsistent and it seems like a very Amari Cooper thing to do to follow his good games up with a dud. 

I feel like the Chargers will score...ALOT so he might give you 2 points in 3 quarters but 12 to finish. I'd go Cooper

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

My opponent has Brady...Should I start Edelman, and does your opinion change if Gronk is ruled out? 

My other WR starters: 

Odell, Tyreek, Golladay 

I think those other 3 WRs are better options imo. The fact he has Brady doesn't matter to me. If he scores 24, Edelman 15 and Golladay 14, are you happy you benched Edelman? Start your best regardless of the other team unless you think you need a Hail Mary and then start the highest ceiling guy

Archived