Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

Conner or John brown...Full ppr

Im favored by a decent amount and Michel already got me a good start Thursday night...thinking Conner due to higher floor despite Smokey’s start.

What you think?

TE help this week, still waiting for Engram to come back so I gott stream. I’ve had Njoku since last week & was just gunna stick with him until I saw the weather for the game. 

So so now it’s between ASJ vs Chiefs or RSJ vs SF. Best 2 options available unless I wanna gamble or Smith or Swaim

3 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Conner or John brown...Full ppr

Im favored by a decent amount and Michel already got me a good start Thursday night...thinking Conner due to higher floor despite Smokey’s start.

What you think?

I kind of want as much as possible of that Atlanta and Pittsburgh game. 

FWIW, I think Brown has a pretty solid floor. I think he's very clearly WR1 in that offense. And here's the thing, that's an offense that has been pretty solid. Flacco has had a really nice start to the season, and honestly, I think it's kind of for real. I'll still take Conner in this situation I think; I love the matchup, I think Conner will also see a few receptions, and I like his chances of getting into the endzone. 

In a very competitive 14 team league (standard scoring). Dalvin Cook is one of my starting RBs. He’s a game time decision as of now and has a tough matchup. I’m starting Alex Collins in my other slot. My other options at this point are Walton (CIN), Grant (JAX) and Austin (DAL). Walton and Grant’s games kickoff at 1:00 (Cook is 4:25) so I would have to potentially make that decision before Cook is definite one way or another. Austin plays on SNF so I could wait and see on Cook. What should I do?

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So should I go Mahomes vs Jax or Stafford va GB? 

Also wondering about WRs. I have davante Adams, golloday, Marvin Jones jr and Jarvis Landry. I need to put 3 WRs out there as I only have 2 decent RBs 

Ppr or standard? I’d be worried about Landry with how Ravens have owned rookie QBs under Harbaugh  flip side is that he could get a lot of underneath stuff in late game  

im worried about a down game for Mahomes this week. 

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

Ppr or standard? I’d be worried about Landry with how Ravens have owned rookie QBs under Harbaugh  flip side is that he could get a lot of underneath stuff in late game  

im worried about a down game for Mahomes this week. 

PPR sorry. 

That was my thought as well is that he has been targeted quite a bit by mayfield but doesn’t seem to catch enough of those targets. I’m half tempted to pull Adams because he should be against Slay but at the same time he could also be their only veteran WR so he could get a lot of looks regardless and the Lions don’t cause enough pressure up front. 

As for mahomes and Stafford, Stafford seems like a risky pick this week but has 3 solid targets for wideouts and riddick/Johnson coming out of the backfield. Mahomes has been on fire but is against Jax who could slow them down quite a bit.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I kind of want as much as possible of that Atlanta and Pittsburgh game. 

FWIW, I think Brown has a pretty solid floor. I think he's very clearly WR1 in that offense. And here's the thing, that's an offense that has been pretty solid. Flacco has had a really nice start to the season, and honestly, I think it's kind of for real. I'll still take Conner in this situation I think; I love the matchup, I think Conner will also see a few receptions, and I like his chances of getting into the endzone. 

Appreciate the response, thanks.

Archived