JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I Need to pick 1....

Doug Baldwin WR
Tyler Lockett WR
Keelan Cole WR 
Ronald Jones RB 

Or I could drop one and pick up....

1. Chester Rogers WR (looks like he's playing around 80% of Indy's snaps with TY out)
2. Kyle Juszcyk RB (Risky, but with Breida out and them playing the Packers, i see them throwing it a ton and could easily see 7-8 targets for him) 
3. Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR (If any of the top 3 receivers are out, he's a possible start) 

Agree a lot with what Pete said. Out of the guys you have, I probably would lean Lockett. The only guy out of the other three you mentioned that I would give consideration to is Rogers since Hilton appears to be out. Can't start MVS - he's pretty useless if Allison is good to go and since that game is monday night, you can't really do that unless you have Aaron Jones / Allison that you can throw into the flex spot if Allison is good to go. 

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks for the help. I couple of things changed since then, so I put some additional questions if you don't mind

I'll take Clement over Jones  / Baldwin. He may split carries some with Smallwood, but McCarthy's use of Jones is so spastic, it's hard to be certain things will work out with Jones, even if they are up. Clement just seems like to be more of a sure think in terms of workload, and he's not bad. 

I'd also play Chester Rogers over both Jones / Drake. The offense clearly runs through he and Ebron with Hilton out from what I saw last week. 

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I Need to pick 1....

Doug Baldwin WR
Tyler Lockett WR
Keelan Cole WR 
Ronald Jones RB 

Or I could drop one and pick up....

1. Chester Rogers WR (looks like he's playing around 80% of Indy's snaps with TY out)
2. Kyle Juszcyk RB (Risky, but with Breida out and them playing the Packers, i see them throwing it a ton and could easily see 7-8 targets for him) 
3. Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR (If any of the top 3 receivers are out, he's a possible start) 

I'd go Lockett, he is putting up good numbers this year and seems to Wilson's favorite target now.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

@SimsZilla If this league is a ppr, you should really give this consideration as crazy as it sounds. With so many people banged up for the niners, I wouldn't be at all shocked if Juice Check is looking at 4-6 targets / receptions. Especially in a game that they figure to be trailing the majority of and in passing mode. 

He’s on a team. Literally everyone is lol

Having trouble deciding wether to play Eagles D tonight on the road at NYG or giving Miami D the nod at home against the Bears. I’m not a believer that that offense is what they showed against the Bucs. I am a believer that the Bucs have a porous pass D.   As of now I give the Miami special teams a big leg up on the Eagles special teams.  

EAGLES D @ NYG. 

MIAMI D vs CHI 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Viking said:

Ekeler or Clement in PPR?

aaaahhhh this is what I wanted to ask!!!!  lol I think Clement is going to end up being the lead back, so I think I'm gonna go with him.  Ekler is reliable, but he's not gonna have lead back type points as long as melvon Gordon exists, even if he is catching the ball

16 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Having trouble deciding wether to play Eagles D tonight on the road at NYG or giving Miami D the nod at home against the Bears. I’m not a believer that that offense is what they showed against the Bucs. I am a believer that the Bucs have a porous pass D.   As of now I give the Miami special teams a big leg up on the Eagles special teams.  

EAGLES D @ NYG. 

MIAMI D vs CHI 

Miami D.  Mitch trubisky is high on life right now, and probably thinks he's Aaron Rodgers or something after his 10 million touchdown party fest.   It was against the Bucs defense, who probably don't even lock the doors to their mansions at night.

I looked at Miami's point history the other day in Yahoo Fantasy 13,13,8, 0, 13.

The only time they got 0 points was against Tom Brady, who woke up that morning and remembered he was Tom freakin Brady.

I think the giants kind of found some stride last week against the panthers and will be feeding Odell more, so I don't trust philly's D.  especially after letting Kirk Cousins have his way with them last sunday. 

1 minute ago, thedorchannel said:

Miami D.  Mitch trubisky is high on life right now, and probably thinks he's Aaron Rodgers or something after his 10 million touchdown party fest.   It was against the Bucs defense, who probably don't even lock the doors to their mansions at night.

I looked at Miami's point history the other day in Yahoo Fantasy 13,13,8, 0, 13.

The only time they got 0 points was against Tom Brady, who woke up that morning and remembered he was Tom freakin Brady.

I think the giants kind of found some stride last week against the panthers and will be feeding Odell more, so I don't trust philly's D.  especially after letting Kirk Cousins have his way with them last sunday. 

also, Miami has at least 1 interception in every game this year

1 minute ago, thedorchannel said:

You are on my exact wavelength. Just feel like Mitch might come crashing down to earth this Sunday. Miami should be fired up after 2 straight losses, especially after how they pooped the bed last week. 

With Devonta Freeman possibly not playing, I may have to move him to possible flex for Sunday and fill in my RB2 spot. My Choices are Corey Clement or Alex Collins. Clement just missed some time and I don't know exactly what to expect from the Eagles new backfield rotation but Collins has been trending down and doesn't get goal line touches, which is a problem because he hasn't really been getting points besides week 3 when he got a TD

Archived