Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Didn't realized I even had this choice and now I am wondering - If Matt Breida plays, do I start him or Aaron Jones? 

I have Kittle, Aaron Jones, Breida .5 ppr for one flex and one RB. Kittle is in the lineup but he is also questionable. 

I have two of those three, plus Robbie Gould. The other guy has Aaron Rodgers. We are tied. wish me luck

Breida is playing I guess... @Forgewhat say you?

42 minutes ago, N4L said:

Breida is playing I guess... @Forgewhat say you?

Personally? I don't trust either. Full PPR I may lean Breida and take the chance he gets a half share at least because her will be more involved in the passing game for easy points.  But I think the safer play is Jones. With kittle and Gould, I also don't think it's bad to hedge a bit. 

So I had waivers in for Goodwin/Funchess/Kirk in that order. I ended up with Kirk but I also picked up Ricky Jean.

Sadly they both play on TNF, now they both could put up decent numbers but would you guys drop Ricky jean for someone like Charles Clay?

edit: Not sure why I call him Ricky Jean but its Ricky Seal Jones.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:10 AM, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Jared Goff vs SF (without Kupp) or Tom Brady vs CHI?

Chicago D vs NE or streamer D (Denver vs ARI looks like the best available option on waiver)

I've been boned by Goff the last two weeks, but that's a juicy matchup. The niners pass defense is awful. Probably going to roll with Goff and steamer defense

On 10/16/2018 at 5:02 AM, CriminalMind said:

Peyton Barber or Corry Clement ?

Standard, rest of season

Clement for sure.

On 10/16/2018 at 1:10 PM, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Jared Goff vs SF (without Kupp) or Tom Brady vs CHI?

Chicago D vs NE or streamer D (Denver vs ARI looks like the best available option on waiver)

Goff, IMO

I'd take Denver too.

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Bye Week Blues:

Hines

Mostert

Lamar Miller

Who do I flex?

Standard scoring

Pretty clearly Miller, I would think

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So I had waivers in for Goodwin/Funchess/Kirk in that order. I ended up with Kirk but I also picked up Ricky Jean.

Sadly they both play on TNF, now they both could put up decent numbers but would you guys drop Ricky jean for someone like Charles Clay?

edit: Not sure why I call him Ricky Jean but its Ricky Seal Jones.

Is there anyone else better available on the WW? Not loving any of those options.

Gun to my head I'll take RSJ over Clay but feels like you are losing either way.

17 hours ago, DaveDX said:

Should I take the Colts D/ST vs Derek Anderson and the Bills or Denver vs. the Cards?

Denver's run defense is a bit suspect. Obviously, DJ isn't the killer he was two years ago, but it's enough to make me choose the Colts D vs a guy who has played like 4 games in 8 years.

28 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR need 3 of the 4. Starting Mike Evans. 2 Flex league!

WR Cooks vs SF

WR Boyd vs KC

WR Landry vs TB

RB Cohen vs NE

Crazy good matchups. Thanks

Cooks, Boyd and Landry for me.

6 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I can start 3 of them....standard league

Kenny Golladay @ Dolphins
Ty Hilton vs Bills 
Emmanuel Sanders @ Cardinals 
Robert Woods @ 49ers 

I'll personally take Woods Hilton and Golladay (only because PP vs Sanders on short week), but it is razor thin and I don't think you can really make a stupid play with these options.

Archived