Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

who would you start?

• Edelman or Corey Davis- Julian questionable

Who else do you have, and do you have a burnable roster spot if no other receivers. I'd rather play Edelman, but with Davis playing so early, you need to have a back up plan just in case. That being said, I have little doubt Edelman plays. He was limited in practice all week, but never got a dnp as far as I'm aware

Just now, SimsZilla said:

do i bench michel for chubb? michel has been so good but tough matchup

I don't mind that play. Michel hasn't done enough at this point for me to warrant him as matchup proof. Even before they ruled him out, I was sitting Gronk in favor of Njoku. 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Adjusting to Gordon being out.

League 1: Mark Ingram vs BAL or TY Hilton vs BUF

League 2: Kenyan Drake, Ito Smith or grab Sanu off waivers? 

Eww. I hate those first matchups. Really tough. Going to assume standard...I guess Ingram? But I don't feel good about it. 

It's never drake. I guess Sanu would depend on who you have to drop. Otherwise, Smith I think is okay. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eww. I hate those first matchups. Really tough. Going to assume standard...I guess Ingram? But I don't feel good about it. 

It's never drake. I guess Sanu would depend on who you have to drop. Otherwise, Smith I think is okay. 

Matchups are ppr. I have Ingram in but really considering a flip flop to Hilton 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Matchups are ppr. I have Ingram in but really considering a flip flop to Hilton 

In PPR, I'd flip to Hilton. Don't expect much from him as that Bills defense is legit, but much easier to see him getting 5 / 55 for 10 points to at least get you something respectable. 

Archived