Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

If there is a DEN trade, does Courtland Sutton go to a fantasy WR2 for rest of year ?

He's a stash for me, but WR2 is a pretty high bar to set to me.  I don't think that Keenum or that passing offense is good enough to keep two viable wide receiver 2's week in and week out. There are simply too many wide receivers out there and that's even before you start going the streaming route to make me feel comfortable with Sutton as a rock steady wr2. My initial thought would be he's a wr3 / flex play, but I'd prefer him on the bench until I get an idea of what's going on. 

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Need to start two out of the following in my half point per reception league:

Demaryius Thomas

DeSean Jackson 

Christian McCaffrey

Kenny Golladay

CMC for sure, then I'd probably go with Golladay. Djax is tempting, but obviously, as always, he's so hit and miss. I think Golladay gives you a potential similar upside without the frequency of the low floor.  I am going to be interested in seeing how the running game usage goes this week after Johnson's monster game last week, but after just a single week, I can't assume anything majorly detrimental at this point in time. I Just can't trust DT on a week in and week out basis unless I have to. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's a stash for me, but WR2 is a pretty high bar to set to me.  I don't think that Keenum or that passing offense is good enough to keep two viable wide receiver 2's week in and week out. There are simply too many wide receivers out there and that's even before you start going the streaming route to make me feel comfortable with Sutton as a rock steady wr2. My initial thought would be he's a wr3 / flex play, but I'd prefer him on the bench until I get an idea of what's going on. 

I stashed him as well. My team is comprised with WRs in the WR2.5 range.

Josh Gordan, John Brown, Tyler Boyd, Geronimo Allison ... and now Sutton.

And RB1/2 - M Gordan, Ingram, Mack, Fournette .. Barber, Ware

I need to try and consolidate the talent after this week.

[3 players remain from my draft]

couple tough decisions full PPR

R Wilson or Goff? - GB could be a shootout, but Wilson coming off Bye

Edelman or Kenny G or Baldwin? - Edelman has a good matchup, Kenny G been beastin, Baldwin coming off bye and looked good last game

Engram or Gronk? - Gronk would be the choice but so risky... I can't afford a gooseegg

my other league:

Wentz or Baker?- my other league, Wentz  tough matchup in London... Baker could hit or miss, but better matchup 

Cohen, Chubb, or K Johnson - need to choose one as a flex? leaning Cohen

alright guys. i had goff this week as my bye week fill in for ryan. however the TE FA market is /horrible and ertz is on bye next week so someone gave me njoku for goff ( I was fine with it). so now i have the options of:

Trubisky

Dalton

someone else other than those two (I wanted jameis but hes gone)

4 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

alright guys. i had goff this week as my bye week fill in for ryan. however the TE FA market is /horrible and ertz is on bye next week so someone gave me njoku for goff ( I was fine with it). so now i have the options of:

Trubisky

Dalton

Trubisky has been putting up pretty good numbers passing AND running. I’d roll with him.  Although when talking about a one week fill in I would’ve rather kept Goff and found a TE to plug instead. ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Trubisky has been putting up pretty good numbers passing AND running. I’d roll with him.  Although when talking about a one week fill in I would’ve rather kept Goff and found a TE to plug instead. ??‍♂️

I feel I can trade njoku for more value than Goff has. Plus I hate carrying two qbs when I have Ryan 

I’m streaming defenses at this point, took the Chargers D and they let me down.

So, for this week, I took the Pats D because they’re playing Buffalo.  Then I heard a fantasy football show say the Redskins D is pretty good and playing the Giants.

Which D do I take?

3 hours ago, daintrain28 said:

I’m streaming defenses at this point, took the Chargers D and they let me down.

So, for this week, I took the Pats D because they’re playing Buffalo.  Then I heard a fantasy football show say the Redskins D is pretty good and playing the Giants.

Which D do I take?

The Bills offense is like 11 Eli’s  put together.  New England all day. 

10 hours ago, BillSabre said:

The Bills offense is like 11 Eli’s  put together.  New England all day. 

yup.  besides, I started the falcons D in Fanduel last week thinking they'd at least do something against a slow Giants offense and I only got 5 points.

Eli Manning can randomly pick it up sometimes.

The bills offense is about as inept as you can get.

6 hours ago, thedorchannel said:

yup.  besides, I started the falcons D in Fanduel last week thinking they'd at least do something against a slow Giants offense and I only got 5 points.

Eli Manning can randomly pick it up sometimes.

The bills offense is about as inept as you can get.

This. The Giants despite all their deficiencies have Beckham and Barkley, who do the Bills have that make you remotely worried at all?

On 10/27/2018 at 3:19 AM, SimsZilla said:

Trubisky

Dalton

Trubisky without question

Archived