Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that maybe Ingram is not going to be a very good this year? 

same..I traded for him when he came back and now maybe I should of tried to trade him away after the Washington game. I don't know if it was because he fumbled but it seemed like everytime he was in, they ran a play action pass?

At this point, I may have to start Breida....

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My two burning questions this week.

Leonard Fournette or Aaron Jones?

Sony Michel (assuming health) or Mark Ingram?

I think I'm going Fournette if healthy. Aaron Jones once again making me nervous due to that fumble against the Pats. All he needs is another reason for MM not to want to play him lol. Fournette obviously comes with risk in that he could go in and come out and stay out after 3 plays given the nature of his injury, but honestly, I'm not so sure that Jones doesn't have a similar floor. Plus, a fully healthy Fournette I just prefer the upside on. 

Michel if healthy. I'm kind of concerned about Ingram, truth be told. Decreasing snap counts, decreasing touches. Maybe it's just gameflow related, I don't know, But certainly don't love the last few weeks. 

^Yeah its hard to tell with Mark Ingram. Sadly I own him and he's my #2 Rb, I'm hoping he gets back on track vs Cincy. Maybe Payton wanted to use Kamara more since it was gonna be a fast paced game last week? but who knows really?

i have to roll out Fournette and hope for the best.

My question is between Fitzgerald and Corey Davis, who would you guys start? Starting Mike Evans and Marvin Jones already.

I have a feeling BB will either shadow Davis with Gilmore or put two guys on him and call it a day so I'm leaning Fitzgerald right now but KC's def isn't too bad either....

Eli or Nick Mullens? My second quarterback is on a bye week, so I"m scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Both guys make me a little nervous in that they could be pulled at any time. Eli, despite being a joke, has at least been somewhat consistent (half his games have yielded at least 14 points and another got 13). Josh Rosen is also an option, but I actually like him less than ether and I want no part of Darnold against the Bills defense. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eli or Nick Mullens? My second quarterback is on a bye week, so I"m scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Both guys make me a little nervous in that they could be pulled at any time. Eli, despite being a joke, has at least been somewhat consistent (half his games have yielded at least 14 points and another got 13). Josh Rosen is also an option, but I actually like him less than ether and I want no part of Darnold against the Bills defense. 

Mullens all the way!

44 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Rivers or Wentz?  Chargers play Raiders, so yeah... But Wentz usually shreds Dallas.  

I have a bunch of guys on BYE this week, should I feel ok playing my backup TE OJ Howard in the slot?  

I would probably lean Wentz. I just saw some stats how the Eagles are facing 8 man boxes by far the least amount of any teams.  They are forcing us to run and we still can’t. Wentz should see good volume. 

Slight chance Rivers doesn’t have to do too much.

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My two burning questions this week.

Leonard Fournette or Aaron Jones?

Sony Michel (assuming health) or Mark Ingram?

I'd say Fournette and Michel

The Jaguars season is on the line and if LF is going to play he should get a fair share of touches. Jones simply can't be trusted to get carries in a MM offense

Ingram hasn't done much and Kamara is killing it. Cant imagine they want to take the ball from Alvin to give to Mark

Archived