Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

15 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Flacco will be withouth both starting tackles. Would you guys play Dak or Stafford over him?

Id start Stafford over him. 

Does the fact Sony Michel is questionable but playing SNF make you think I start him over Aaron Jones or Kerryon Johnson? Kerryon playing at 1 would have to be benched long before we know about Michel

Also, does the fact Dalvin Cook will play 15-20 snaps make you think Murray should be benched? I have Alex Collins, David Moore and Tyrell Williams on my bench now

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Does the fact Sony Michel is questionable but playing SNF make you think I start him over Aaron Jones or Kerryon Johnson? Kerryon playing at 1 would have to be benched long before we know about Michel

Also, does the fact Dalvin Cook will play 15-20 snaps make you think Murray should be benched? I have Alex Collins, David Moore and Tyrell Williams on my bench now

I'd roll with Aaron Jones but since he and Sony play in SNF you can wait.

Think I'd still roll Murray out 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Tough call with Michel. Jones and Michel would be the two you'd want assuming he plays, but given the scheduling I'd probably start kerryon and then decide between Jones and Michel. You have to think that the pats will want to feed Michel and get their run game going. White is great at what he does but he doesn't run between the tackles as well as Michel. Jones should be involved again this week and seems to be playable no matter what happens. 

Am I crazy for not starting tyreek Hill assuming he plays? .5 ppr

I can play 4 WRs and I have diggs, Hopkins, Sanders, dj Moore, tyreek, golladay (who is currently on the bench) 

I'm kinda hoping one of diggs/tyreek doesn't play because I want to insert dj moore into the lineup

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Tough call with Michel. Jones and Michel would be the two you'd want assuming he plays, but given the scheduling I'd probably start kerryon and then decide between Jones and Michel. You have to think that the pats will want to feed Michel and get their run game going. White is great at what he does but he doesn't run between the tackles as well as Michel. Jones should be involved again this week and seems to be playable no matter what happens. 

Am I crazy for not starting tyreek Hill assuming he plays? .5 ppr

I can play 4 WRs and I have diggs, Hopkins, Sanders, dj Moore, tyreek, golladay (who is currently on the bench) 

I'm kinda hoping one of diggs/tyreek doesn't play because I want to insert dj moore into the lineup

I wouldn’t bench Hill or Diggs for Moore

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Sounds like Kenny stills is out...would you start parker over Corey davis?

Yes, I would. Miami probably wants to try and build off of Parker's previous performance and NYJ dont exactly cover great. Davis has 1 game over 6 points this year

Where do you see Stills is out?

Would you start Parker over Tyrell Williams?

Archived