Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

On 10/23/2018 at 3:34 AM, Daimonas said:

john brown or kenny golloday? 

Oj howard or Eric Ebron?

Who you boys got

Golladay - He was a sketchy holding call that wiped away a TD grab from having a solid week (and continuing his TD/wk streak) last Sunday

The TE bit would really depend on two things: Structure of your team (do you need an adequate floor from your TE this week?  if so, I'd favor Howard) and whether TY Hilton suits up.  Mack was a DNP at practice today, so if he sits and Hines gets more snaps, that could take away some of the underneath stuff that had been allowing Ebron to get a reasonable floor in PPR leagues.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who would you start full ppr 

Drake or Mack??? 

I'd prefer to start Mack over Drake, but he was DNP today, so you may be best off to stick Drake there right now and monitor Mack's status up till Sunday morning to see if he's declared active.

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Watson vs Miami 

Mayfield @ Pittsburgh 

I'm throwing caution to the wind- I'm going Watson. I typically hate Thursday night games as well, but I've been pretty fortunate in regards to them this week (goffs huge game against Minnesota, green and his three touchdowns against Baltimore, Barkley's big game). 

I'm a little more concerned about road teams in the Thursday night games more so than home teams anyway. Just going to take the chance on Watson

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Watson is on my bench along with Will Fuller. 60+ points...ouch. 

My friend in my league had the same tandem on his team and about an hour before kick off, he texted me saying he thought fuller was due and put them both in the lineup.

6 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Hopefully @BillSabre listened to @Forge

I played Watson. Those are the games I was looking for when I traded for him. Up until this point, I thought I traded away my chance at winning my league but maybe he can put more games like this up. I still made a bad trade as I gave up Ertz for him and it’s been killing me but our league has bonus points in play and that’s why I made the move. Watson got me 59 last night. Good start to the week.  Now the rest of my lineup is locked in with the exception of TE. Now I can stress starting Reed or Engram for the next 3 days!!!!  

Archived