Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So should I go Mahomes vs Jax or Stafford va GB? 

Also wondering about WRs. I have davante Adams, golloday, Marvin Jones jr and Jarvis Landry. I need to put 3 WRs out there as I only have 2 decent RBs 

Stafford

adams-Golladay-landryLandry

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Who to start in flex spot  (PPR)

Aaron Jones @ Detroit 

DT @ New York Jets 

That is a tough call. I guess it depends on your roster structure and what you want more- celing or floor.

Jones is the ceiling play with the bigger chance of bust but the higher chance to win you the week

DT is the safer overall play, but is doubtful to blow up for a huge week

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That is a tough call. I guess it depends on your roster structure and what you want more- celing or floor.

Jones is the ceiling play with the bigger chance of bust but the higher chance to win you the week

DT is the safer overall play, but is doubtful to blow up for a huge week

I somewhat agree but think they have similar floors. I’m leaning Jones as I believe A. He may just go off today in his first true BREAKOUT game and B. I feel like Sanders will be the heavily targeted receiver today over DT just like Dede and Cole were against the Jets last week.  I may just have to play both of Adams is a no go! 

16 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I somewhat agree but think they have similar floors. I’m leaning Jones as I believe A. He may just go off today in his first true BREAKOUT game and B. I feel like Sanders will be the heavily targeted receiver today over DT just like Dede and Cole were against the Jets last week.  I may just have to play both of Adams is a no go! 

I own Jones in 3 leagues and am starting him in 2 so i hope you are right 

18 hours ago, sp6488 said:

In a very competitive 14 team league (standard scoring). Dalvin Cook is one of my starting RBs. He’s a game time decision as of now and has a tough matchup. I’m starting Alex Collins in my other slot. My other options at this point are Walton (CIN), Grant (JAX) and Austin (DAL). Walton and Grant’s games kickoff at 1:00 (Cook is 4:25) so I would have to potentially make that decision before Cook is definite one way or another. Austin plays on SNF so I could wait and see on Cook. What should I do?

Anyone?

31 minutes ago, thedorchannel said:

nfl.com says dalvin cook is out.  I am desperate at running back in a 12 team league so i grabbed Letavious Murray hoping he won't let me down again

Grant (Jax), Walton (CIN) or Austin (Dal) in his stead?

PPR League

Kerryon Johnson vs GB - Love how Johnson has been this year so far for the Lions, but he does spilt carriers with Blount and Reddick. 

Dion Lewis @Buf - Lewis doesn't do much as far as run game, but he is significantly used in the passing game. 

7 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Grant (Jax), Walton (CIN) or Austin (Dal) in his stead?

I've been burned by grant before.  he isn't reliable to me.  Tayvon austin seems to be hit or miss... he's most likely be used as a receiver, and I don't see Dak prescott throwing the ball around enough to get tons of points.   and it also depends on how well his shoulder is healed.  Walton might be the best choice because according to Draftking's report on Joe Mixon, Mixon will be eased into the lineup.  That means Walton will get lots of touches.

Archived