Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

10 hours ago, N4L said:

@holt_bruce81 I think you have it right with Lockett and Drake/Kerryon. I tough to say on that one though, I know drake went off last week but I havent watched enough of Buffalo's defense or the Colts defense to know how involved drake will be in the gameplan. Hes been very boom/bust this season. Kerryon probably has the higher floor but Drake the bigger upside. You have to be worried about Blount vulturing TDs with Kerryon now I think. 

I am struggling with Peyton Barber vs CAR or Drake in a league I need to win

I have some really freaking difficult start/sits this week my other leagues but both I have clinched a playoff spot so I'm not going to think about it too much and play guys to have fun. DJ Moore is an absolute must start this week imo. Im playing him over Diggs/Gronk/Breida in one league. 

Would I be crazy for benching DeAndre Hopkins for one of Breida (@SEA) or Michel (vs MIN)? 

Hasnt Barber had success lately? I think he has been much more consistent and Carolina isnt a tough defense. Drake is more consistent. I like Barber over him

i dont think I’d start Moore over Gronk or Diggs but i hope you’re right bc i need Moore

I think it is crazy to bench Hopkins yes

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I need to start 2 in a PPR

Mark Ingram vs DAL (Thursday night)

Eckeler vs PIT

Gus Edwards vs ATL

Cohen vs NYG 

Sony Michel vs MIN

I wouldn’t pick Eckler or Cohen. I think you have to start Michel. I know it’s tough but i like Edwards alot still. Ingram seems so TD dependent

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Win and make the playoffs.

Need 1 RB, 2 WR, and a flex. .5 PPR

Lamar Miller (CLE)
Austin Ekeler (PIT)
Lesean McCoy (MIA)
Corey Davis (NYJ)
Kenny Golloday (LAR)
Alshon Jeffrey (WAS)

Not Alshon

Eckler didnt do much vs TN when Gordon was out. I think the others are better plays

If AJ Green plays, do you still bench him in a standard league vs Denver in favor of Josh Reynolds or Adam Humphries?

The fact Dalton is out, Driskel is unknown and AJ might still be hampered and shadowed by Chris Harris is alot to worry about in a must-win week to make playoffs

Reynolds and Humphries are far from sure things either

53 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Dj moore or duke johnson full ppr? Need the highest ceiling possible since im last seed lmao.

DJ Moore. Tampa's secondary is not good. Moore has been lights out recently and seems to be Cam's go to guy. 

18 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Standard scoring, Burton or Brate at TE this week and moving forward?

Also pick 2 WRs to play in my PPR league:

Keenan Allen

Robert Woods

DJ Moore

1)Burton and Brate play the matchup but when in doubt go with Brate

2) Allen and Woods. Play your studs.

3) Cowboys suck :)

Win and I'm in the playoffs; lose and I'm probably out.

Kirk Cousins against NE

or

Pat Mahomes against Oakland.

Would normally be a no brainer for me, but is KC gonna get up by a million early and run the ball?  Or am I over thinking and just need to roll with the stud?

Thanks fellers

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

One more question for tomorrow:

Gus Edwards vs ATL or Amari Cooper vs NO? PPR  

Cooper has been ridiculously hot since coming to Dallas. Keep riding him. Standard scoring might lean Gus but he doesnt catch passes

Also @EaglesPeteC asking a 2nd question before answering my own? For shame bro, for shame:(

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Standard scoring, Burton or Brate at TE this week and moving forward?

Also pick 2 WRs to play in my PPR league:

Keenan Allen

Robert Woods

DJ Moore

Brate over Burton until proven otherwise. 

Definitely Allen 100%. I like Woods over Moore but it isn't a slam dunk and TB's defense sucks. Start Woods but Moore still isn't a bad play

Archived