Trade advice

Wraith554

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

He got cold feet.. ended up being 

gollladay and Marlon Mack for Freeman and Cobb.... don’t really care for Mack but im all about golladay. He is legit the number 1 for the lions, and Freeman just beat up and sharing the backfield... Didn’t want to give up Cobb but I upgraded 

Good deal for you IMO 

Got a trade offer for a team where I am 1-4. Trying to change my fortunes PPR league

I give up

Gronk, Lev' Bell, Calvin Ridley

I get

McCaffrey, Jarvis Landry and Njoku (although I am going to counter for Jordan Reed)

Thoughts? 

Right now my RB's are Bell, Cook, Lynch, Ekler and Collins

My WR's are Ridley, Robinson, Allison, Watkins, Enunwa.

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you trade D Freeman for K Golladay? Ppr 

My current RBs and WRs:

RB: Gurley, MIchel, Freeman, Cohen, Drake, CollIns, Foreman 

WR: Juju, Edelman, Baldwin, Cole, Cobb

I would. Freeman is going to be a headache for the ROS.

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Got a trade offer for a team where I am 1-4. Trying to change my fortunes PPR league

I give up

Gronk, Lev' Bell, Calvin Ridley

I get

McCaffrey, Jarvis Landry and Njoku (although I am going to counter for Jordan Reed)

Thoughts? 

Right now my RB's are Bell, Cook, Lynch, Ekler and Collins

My WR's are Ridley, Robinson, Allison, Watkins, Enunwa.

I would take that and try to get Reed like you said if not Njoku isn't too bad.

4 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Mark Ingram for James White?

0.5 PPR. I'd be getting White.

I would do that deal in a heartbeat. Ingram had two TDs last week, not something I think he replicates. White and Michel are both weekly plays. Both guys get equal red zone work and work on all three downs. 

Still trying to resolve my RB2 conundrum. Acquired Shady, but that was just as an upside play. Have no faith that he becomes useful without a trade, and that would seem unlikely, but was worth the risk. 

The guy who had quarterback problems  with the stacked skill positions whom I was hoping to get Fournette from  acquired Watson from another team (for such a bad return too - Flacco / Chris Thompson / DT for Alfred Morris + Watson. Ugh), so no dice there. My options are getting limited. Offered a deal to the Zeke owner of Goff / AJ Green / Shady for Zeke and Cam. I hate giving up that much from my actual starting lineup, but my rb2 situation is about to be really bad after this week without Conner. Need to solve that problem. Also looking at potentially offering Green for Kareem Hunt straight up. I haven't been a fan of Hunt this year, but my situation is bad enough that I'll take him in that trade since I can make up Green's production a little more easily with Hopkins / Golladay / Cooks in my lineup. Would like for Winston to have a big game against Atlanta so I can make an offer on James White of Winston + maybe a piece for White, but I doubt the guy would take it (he's one of those players who has "his guys" that he takes every year...white is one of them). 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Still trying to resolve my RB2 conundrum. Acquired Shady, but that was just as an upside play. Have no faith that he becomes useful without a trade, and that would seem unlikely, but was worth the risk. 

The guy who had quarterback problems  with the stacked skill positions whom I was hoping to get Fournette from  acquired Watson from another team (for such a bad return too - Flacco / Chris Thompson / DT for Alfred Morris + Watson. Ugh), so no dice there. My options are getting limited. Offered a deal to the Zeke owner of Goff / AJ Green / Shady for Zeke and Cam. I hate giving up that much from my actual starting lineup, but my rb2 situation is about to be really bad after this week without Conner. Need to solve that problem. Also looking at potentially offering Green for Kareem Hunt straight up. I haven't been a fan of Hunt this year, but my situation is bad enough that I'll take him in that trade since I can make up Green's production a little more easily with Hopkins / Golladay / Cooks in my lineup. 

I have shady as well..as my RB3. These three games including last week, I hope are good for him so I can send him and upgrade my WR corp

but back to your post...if all else fails, with what you have the Green for Hunt deal is pretty solid. 

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I have shady as well..as my RB3. These three games including last week, I hope are good for him so I can send him and upgrade my WR corp

but back to your post...if all else fails, with what you have the Green for Hunt deal is pretty solid. 

Yeah, I just don't know if the Hunt owner will do it. He's one of those guys who likes to throw offers out there, or say he's open to trades and then never trades lol. 

Just a really brutal situation right now. I'm hoping the Zeke trade works. I have concerns about the Rams sitting players late in the season. If they get homefield by week 15, it's possible guys like Goff don't play or only play part of the game in week 16. Cam has an amazingly light schedule defensively. Green and Zeke score comparable points in my league (and that's with Green missing part of a game - Green averages 18.8, Zeke 20 even). He really shouldn't take the deal, but I'm hopeful he won't really break it down too much. Maybe I'll need to upgrade Green from Hopkins or something, not sure. 

Archived