Mayweather vs McGregor

SteelersFanMD

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Smaller gloves? He's fought in 8 oz gloves in all but three of his fights.

Ya but isnt he fighting at a higher weight? Hence the ten ounce gloves. So if he has heavier hands and smaller (in the traditional sense) gloves, it increases tnge risk. If its really that likely or not no one knows but for me i would find it the most amusing finish if floyd wrecked his hand first punch. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It finally happened. I met someone who thinks Mayweather has no chance.

Ive met a few who said that. But im 100% confident that they are just saying it in case connor does win they can say how smart they are. If there wrong they just shrug it off and act like they didnt really mean it.

3 hours ago, malak1 said:

Listening to Rogan and Schaub talk about this fight is annoying and stupid. I'd advise against it. 

I can see that if you went into it thinking they were going to have an indepth analysis of the fight how it would be annoy but you shouldn't have gone in thinking that lol 

25 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

I can see that if you went into it thinking they were going to have an indepth analysis of the fight how it would be annoy but you shouldn't have gone in thinking that lol 

You're right. Rogan is a hack. I should've expected nothing more. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Don't listen to anything Shaub has to say on this fight. He was hired by Showtime to be the MMA Analyst and try to prove to everyone McGregor has a shot. 

A lot of MMA guys think Conor has a good chance (Rogan, Shaub, Helwani, Robin Black, other Youtubers who breakdown MMA). Really the only one I saw that have the same mindset as the boxing crowd is Firas Zahabi.

Also Firas is doing a $10K (in crypto money, think it's legit) give away for the person who has the best/closest prediction . I think all you have to do is comment a prediction on his video. And his channel (Tristar Gym) isn't that big so not huge competition, plus it is a MMA channel so a bunch are gonna go Conor.

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Pretty sure he has three blackbelts. His podcast just isn't the medium where he talks about fights in more than a joking manner.

Exactly. Like look at his fight companions or his eddie bravo one where they were supposed to talk about ufc 214 but talked more about north korea being a conspiracy. You should only go there for a laugh.

Archived