Mayweather vs McGregor

SteelersFanMD

No way Mayweather actually loses, right? I've been a huge fan of both guys since early on for both guys and it's pretty crazy when two guys share the same exact ego's and undeniable self belief in themselves. Something has to give though. Ultimately I think Conor flashes early on when he has his best chance to surprise Floyd just like Zab and Mosely had done in previous fights until Floyd solves the puzzle, which he will do. Theres's no denying that he has youth and power on his side, but Floyd ALWAYS has a plan to take away your best weapons. I'm going with Money in a unanimous decision, but I'll be on the edge of my seat just in case Conor lands that straight left. If he somehow DOES land that shot, my god we are in for some excitement from there on out

Am I the only one on this planet slowly starting to hate Conor McGregor? I was all about him during the come up, but his arrogance and generic talk during the media tour annoyed me a bit.

As for fight. I think Conor comes out strong and wins some early rounds (maybe knocks him down) and like most Floyd Mayweather fights he gradually takes over to win a UD. 

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Am I the only one on this planet slowly starting to hate Conor McGregor? I was all about him during the come up, but his arrogance and generic talk during the media tour annoyed me a bit.

As for fight. I think Conor comes out strong and wins some early rounds (maybe knocks him down) and like most Floyd Mayweather fights he gradually takes over to win a UD. 

IF he knocks him down, all bets are off. It's hard to imagine a world that, if he actually did wobble him like Mosely had, he wouldn't be able finish him. It would be so freaking insane

Am i the only one with literally zero interest in this fight? It amazes me how many people who would never in a million years pay a penny to watch a legitimate boxing match between two top tier BOXERS but will shell out 100 bucks for a gimmick fight.

19 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I highly doubt that McGregor will knock Mayweather down.  It will be tough for McGregor to actually get clean shots in on Mayweather.

14 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Am i the only one with literally zero interest in this fight? It amazes me how many people who would never in a million years pay a penny to watch a legitimate boxing match between two top tier BOXERS but will shell out 100 bucks for a gimmick fight.

Same, I'm very excited for the GGG-Alvarez fight though. Probably the most hyped up I've ever been for a fight. 

Don't have much interest in this fight at all though. 

I have to admit that like most of you, I have no particular interest in this fight at all.  For McGregor to move up from mixed martial arts to boxing is something I never thought would ever happen, but it did.  If Floyd Mayweather shows every bit of his 40 years of age, I seriously think he is in big trouble.  McGregor may be younger than Mayweather, but I seriously think this boxing match, if you can actually call it one, is going to be a very boring one.

Archived