Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

This. If it's aired it's fair game imo.

Maybe OP or a mod can update the thread title with where the episode discussion starts?

The only time I think that it is different (this came up last year), was if the episode leaks. If it leaks, I think it was decided last year that out of respect for people who may not watch in that manner and have to wait until the actual airing, that items about the episode would be spoiler tagged until the actual airing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

There's a HUGE difference for some things but not every thing. Watching the Red Wedding when you know what happens gives a way different response than if you don't know it's coming.

Really? Cause I knew Ramsey was coming when Roose talked about his bastard getting Theon at Winterfell and I was still chomping at the bits despite already knowing what happens and how. Spoilers just dont spoil things for me. I'm the type of person who's going to have the same reaction regardless whether or not I know what happens with movies. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Really? Cause I knew Ramsey was coming when Roose talked about his bastard getting Theon at Winterfell and I was still chomping at the bits despite already knowing what happens and how. Spoilers just dont spoil things for me. I'm the type of person who's going to have the same reaction regardless whether or not I know what happens with movies. 

Book reader I take it?

I don't think we get any major deaths tonight, but I think it will be an important episode that generates plenty of buzz... and I think that will be the case for each episode. I mean it's just 6 episodes to wrap up this entire story, they've gotta all be packed.

Although it could be that these first 2 episodes (they're both under 60 while the last 4 hover near 80) serve as a bit of set up and then we get an absolutely mad final 4 episodes.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I really hope Jon's resurrection is addressed.

With whom, Dany? Or just with the populace in general? Obviously, several key players know what happened...have no idea if the other northerns or even his family do (I'm guessing not...he doesn't like to talk about it). 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

With whom, Dany? Or just with the populace in general? Obviously, several key players know what happened...have no idea if the other northerns or even his family do (I'm guessing not...he doesn't like to talk about it). 

With everyone. Abandoning the Nights Watch means you're sentenced to die (that's how we're introduced to the "heroes" of the story). It just seems crazy that the show would avoid it and everyone would be okay with it and not investigate or question why he's not at Castle Black anymore.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

With everyone. Abandoning the Nights Watch means you're sentenced to die (that's how we're introduced to the "heroes" of the story). It just seems crazy that the show would avoid it and everyone would be okay with it and not investigate or question why he's not at Castle Black anymore.

Very true. The North is particularly prickly about that. 

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

does this air at different times across the US?

Eastern and Central typically air at the same time (so 9 EST, 8 CST). I think Mountain and Pacific get it at their regularly schedule time (9 pm per respective time zone)