Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, rob_shadows said:

I saw a theory that said he's not actually a wight because the night king doesn't need to physically touch something to raise it from the dead.... He only needs to physically touch to create White Walkers and since he physically touched the dragon when he brought him back he brought him back as a white Walker dragon.

Personally I think it's a dumb theory and I don't but it but that's what some people think.

His wings already had holes from decaying though he's a wight. 

I think everyone kind of wanted and figured the dany and Jon hook up would happen. Even when you became aware they were related, but to have the whole bloodlines explained out like they did while Jon was inside his aunt. That was the kind of disturbing crap only GOT could produce.  And the messed up thing is I still kind of want them together...

id assume if they don't keep them together they'll have one killed off though as it's hard to imagine them being able to just kind of put the hookup past them and have one rule. 

Fav part of the episode was probably the twist that saw little finger meet his end. ( though the simpleton part of me wanted a guy ritchie like rewind to show what had happened to lead to it). Also loved when the hound and mountain faced off. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Apparently its the $$$ that is the reason they haven't done as much with the direwolves.

Like Ghost was supposed to fight beside Jon in the 'Battle of the Bastards', but they said it would cost too much to do a direwolf and a giant in the same scene.

Then, they also cut out a supposed scene between Jon and Ghost before he left for Dragonstone.

Hopefully we'll get a scene with them when Jon gets back to Winterfell.

That sucks.... Also, Brans vision of the Dragon flying thru kings landing didn't happen this season.. Might be till next! Since the Dragon looks much bigger in the Vision.. Hopefully the show advances 4-5 Years and we see lil Jon snow. 

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

So being named Aegon was just an honor Lyanna was bestowing on her baby to honor Rhaegar's ancestor right? And didn't Rhaegar already have a child named Aegon with Elia? I'm confused.. :$

Rhaegar was on a mission to fulfill the prince that was promised prophecy, maybe the name Aegon was apart of the prophecy? 

Does anyone else feel like there's no possible way for most of the characters to play an important role going forward? The wall is down, the army of the dead is marching. After so much development, what role do characters like Arya and Sansa have left to play?

Just now, sunnygsm said:

Does anyone else feel like there's no possible way for most of the characters to play an important role going forward? The wall is down, the army of the dead is marching. After so much development, what role do characters like Arya and Sansa have left to play?

Lol, what?  It would be pretty easy for them to have a role to play.  Sansa to take over the North if Jon dies or rules Westeros, Arya to kill Cersei (she also has a Valyrian steel weapon now, too).  There are less than 30 significant characters. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Lol, what?  It would be pretty easy for them to have a role to play.  Sansa to take over the North if Jon dies or rules Westeros, Arya to kill Cersei (she also has a Valyrian steel weapon now, too).  There are less than 30 significant characters. 

I could just as easily see them play a virtually insignificant role. Most of that winterfell arc was still fillery. Sure LF died, but the build up didn't really feel like it added much.