Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

21 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Good to know, however they have not showed us either of the bolded in the show before, so we can't just assume that's the case. You could say they touched on the time travel with younger Ned possibly hearing Bran's voice when he called out to him, but Bran has never traveled within time and was able to interact with other characters aside of that one time which is still up in the air. He's only been able to see the events that occurred without changing them.

Again this could all change, but from strictly watching the story in the show, that's all we can assume right now.

I mean he sort of time traveled when he warged in to Hodor and what was happening at present had an effect on what happened in the past (Hodor’s seizure).

13 minutes ago, malak1 said:

I mean he sort of time traveled when he warged in to Hodor and what was happening at present had an effect on what happened in the past (Hodor’s seizure).

I personally wouldn't consider that time travel as he warged into present day Hodor (which is how I took it as that was the version of Hodor that was being controlled), but I'm definitely not pretending to be an expert on the inception there and could be 100% wrong on that. :D

46 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I personally wouldn't consider that time travel as he warged into present day Hodor (which is how I took it as that was the version of Hodor that was being controlled), but I'm definitely not pretending to be an expert on the inception there and could be 100% wrong on that. :D

From what I gathered, he was warging into present Hordor through past Hodor. Otherwise how would past Hodor have gone simple?

He affected the past.

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

From what I gathered, he was warging into present Hordor through past Hodor. Otherwise how would past Hodor have gone simple?

He affected the past.

Also Ned heard him when he yelled "Father" at the Tower of Joy scene.  Ned turns around and sees nothing, but he definitely heard something to make him turn around.  And I could be wrong, but I think in the scene where the NK is made by the CotF they look at the tree knowing someone is watching.

38 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He affected the past.

He could have produced a green seer flash that caused a seizure. Same as the flashes the old 3er was producing.

Could be how the green seers see future glimpses. Theres someone already there. Same for the Lord of Light, which could be the 3er as well if thats the case.

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can you guys imagine how unfortunate it would be if Jon caught a bad case of diarrhea right before this battle?

Hey stressful situations brings on a bad case of the ****s so I wouldnt be surprised if he and half of winterfell had it. 

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

I was watching a draft special on NLFN over the weekend and they were redoing drafts in a compact manner. The 2014 class, in the middle of the first round, is seriously amazing. Not sure there's ever been a run of great players like there was in that class.

Uhhhhh yeah totally bro ;)

• Like 1