Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Has he mentioned anything about Azor Ahai so far?  Davos knows the prophecy from being with Stannis for so long, but I'm struggling to remember if any of the other characters have mentioned it.  It would make sense for Bran to know it, since the Three Eyed Raven was a Targaryen, and definitely would have known about it, but I don't remember a time where he explicitly mentioned it.

No but he can see everything, so if anyone else alive knows about the prophecy he could audit it.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd like to think Jon was screaming to help Arya...but is there anything that indicates that? Any hint at Jon making eye contact or noticing her off screen?

I think everything we know about Jon tells us that his plan, in its entirety, was to just yell "AAARRGGH" at the ice zombie dragon.

• Like 1

Where was Gendry and Davos all battle? I know Davos waved a couple sticks on fire at a dragon a mile away in a blizzard to light the trench. But how on earth did he survive the battle? And Gendry should have at least been with Briennes group.

So about Azor Ahai, he wasn't supposed to be reborn into one person specifically. The "Royal who was promised" prophecy was just about who would be the one to stop the night king.

Technically, Arya is a Princess of the northern Kingdom because she is one of the Stark children who rule the North.

Technically, She's the "Princess who was promised". 

However, there's another prophecy about "The Dragon has 3 heads." And it taking 3 members to take down the Night King. 

Since one of the dragons became an Ice dragon, would that not make the third dragon head an Ice member of the family?

So: Arya (of Ice), Daenarys (of Fire) and Jon (of both) would be the group to take down the Night King. And it took all 3:

Without Daeny, they don't have the dragons or men to attack and hold off the wights or kick the night king off his dragon.

Without Jon, they don't have the information about the dead that helps them win the battle, even though he really is a useless person.

And without Arya, they can't strike the killing blow. 

But, they needed all 3 to truly wind up winning this thing. Otherwise, they were SOL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scar988 said:

So about Azor Ahai, he wasn't supposed to be reborn into one person specifically. The "Royal who was promised" prophecy was just about who would be the one to stop the night king.

Technically, Arya is a Princess of the northern Kingdom because she is one of the Stark children who rule the North.

However, there's another prophecy about "The Dragon has 3 heads." And it taking 3 members to take down the Night King. 

All the prophecies are regarding The Great Other / the god of death, no necessarily the Night King. Obviously the show has been leading us to think the Night King as the ultimate evil, but I think that is a misdirect. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

All the prophecies are regarding The Great Other / the god of death, no necessarily the Night King. Obviously the show has been leading us to think the Night King as the ultimate evil, but I think that is a misdirect. 

So Cersei is the ultimate evil? Is Euron really a kraken in disguise?

12 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Since one of the dragons became an Ice dragon, would that not make the third dragon head an Ice member of the family?

So: Arya (of Ice), Daenarys (of Fire) and Jon (of both) would be the group to take down the Night King. And it took all 3:

Without Daeny, they don't have the dragons or men to attack and hold off the wights or kick the night king off his dragon.

Without Jon, they don't have the information about the dead that helps them win the battle, even though he really is a useless person.

And without Arya, they can't strike the killing blow. 

But, they needed all 3 to truly wind up winning this thing. Otherwise, they were SOL.

I think your digging to deep for D&D.

Never thought Id be feeling sorry for Star Wars fans. But here I am.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The 3-Eyed Raven

I'm fine ith everything that's happened so far, but I would LOVE if this turns out to be true. Doubt it does though with only 3 episodes left (although it's still about 4.5 normal episodes of screen time).

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I think your digging to deep for D&D.

The only two options after that last episode are:

1. Arya killing the NK was just a misdirect and either the NK comes back, or he isn't the true evil. Then the prophecies can still be intact.

2. D+D just went YOLO and didn't care about any of the lore and ruined the entire series.

I'm still trying to hold out hope for the former, but the latter is probably more likely.....

Also, say all of the principles stay alive. The Briennes etc. Why not have the people set up this way:

The North: Sansa as Wardeness.

The Eyre: Royce as the great house

Stormlands: Gendry & Arya?

The Reach: Samwell Tarly

The Westerlands: Jaime Lannister with someone other than his sister

Dorne: Grey Worm and Missandei as new Dornish family

The Riverlands: Save Edmund Tully on the way down and gut house Frey and put Tully in RiverRun.

The Iron Islands: If Yara Survives, let her rule them

The Crownlands: Jon and Dany

DragonStone: Keep the cool *** castle there.

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The only two options after that last episode are:

1. Arya killing the NK was just a misdirect and either the NK comes back, or he isn't the true evil. Then the prophecies can still be intact.

2. D+D just went YOLO and didn't care about any of the lore and ruined the entire series.

I'm still trying to hold out hope for the former, but the latter is probably more likely.....

that or prophecies are like actual religion. They're full of crap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Also, say all of the principles stay alive. The Briennes etc. Why not have the people set up this way:

The North: Sansa as Wardeness.

The Eyre: Royce as the great house

Stormlands: Gendry & Arya?

The Reach: Samwell Tarly

The Westerlands: Jaime Lannister with someone other than his sister

Dorne: Grey Worm and Missandei as new Dornish family

The Riverlands: Save Edmund Tully on the way down and gut house Frey and put Tully in RiverRun.

The Iron Islands: If Yara Survives, let her rule them

The Crownlands: Jon and Dany

DragonStone: Keep the cool *** castle there.

Now your back on track from your previous post and thinking like D&D.