Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, mse326 said:

I thought Drogon was one of the others.. Why would she take her most powerful dragon in for that? That was dumb.

Because it's the one she rides and is most familiar with.  What was dumb was going back around for another shot after she saw how damn big that spear was the first time Bronn shot it.  She'd done more than enough to give the Dothraki an easy victory.  She should've just stayed far away.

Don't think the injury is serious.  Drogon managed to hover in the air after falling a bit, so he should be fine going forward.  Doubt we see a repeat of Drogon dying like his namesake from an infection due to a wound.  Daenerys surely learned that lesson and will apply plenty of antiseptic to the wound.  Maybe hydrogen peroxide even. 

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I thought Drogon was one of the others.. Why would she take her most powerful dragon in for that? That was dumb.

She might not be able to control the others as well.

But in general, her strategy was pretty terrible. 

"They have all the food we need."

*Burns food with the dragon*

She should have been more strategic. Should have used Drogon to break the Lannister line and let the Dothraki clean up the rest and preserve the food that she said she needed.

Edited by RollEagles

Just now, mse326 said:

Because it's the one she rides and is most familiar with.  What was dumb was going back around for another shot after she saw how damn big that spear was the first time Bronn shot it.  She'd done more than enough to give the Dothraki an easy victory.  She should've just stayed far away.

Don't think the injury is serious.  Drogon managed to hover in the air after falling a bit, so he should be fine going forward.  Doubt we see a repeat of Drogon dying like his namesake from an infection due to a wound.  Daenerys surely learned that lesson and will apply plenty of antiseptic to the wound.  Maybe hydrogen peroxide even. 

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

She might not be able to control the others as well.

But in general, her strategy was pretty terrible. 

"They have all the food we need."

*Burns food with dragons*

She should have been more strategic. Should have used Drogon to break the Lannister line and let the Dothraki clean up the rest and preserve the food that she said she needed.

So I'm assuming Jaime isn't going to be dead. I'm sure Bronn was the one that jumped and will take him up to the surface since he doesn't wear armour. 

It will be interesting if Jaime is a prisoner once again. I'm sure Dany will want him killed, but Tyrion will try and protect him. There already is discomfort between Tyrion and Dany so that could be interesting. Perhaps Jaime will turn on Cercei completely. Should be some really good stuff!!!!!

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

So I'm assuming Jaime isn't going to be dead. I'm sure Bronn was the one that jumped and will take him up to the surface since he doesn't wear armour. 

It will be interesting if Jaime is a prisoner once again. I'm sure Dany will want him killed, but Tyrion will try and protect him. There already is discomfort between Tyrion and Dany so that could be interesting. Perhaps Jaime will turn on Cercei completely. Should be some really good stuff!!!!!

I hope if Jaime is indeed taken prisoner that Dany isn't stupid enough to do a Jaime for Asha Greyjoy swap.

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I hope if Jaime is indeed taken prisoner that Dany isn't stupid enough to do a Jaime for Asha Greyjoy swap.

All this Jaime as prisoner talk makes me realize just how stupid Catelyn Stark was releasing Jamie.  Imagine how differently this show would have gone if she hadn't done that.  No Red Wedding.

Edited by HorizontoZenith

14 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

No way I'd trade Jamie for anything less than a mid first rounder.

Game of Thrones Fantasy Draft? Yes, please :P

I think only one dragon is going to survive the show. Cersei will kill one and I've been saying for a long time The Night King will kill one and raise it from the dead as an Ice Dragon. At the end of the show it could be Jon and Daenarys Married with Drogon besides Daenarys and Ghost besides Jon. 

I think a lot of us believe it's either Jon or both Jon/Daenarys on the Throne. But what if The Prince who was promised is indeed Jon and he has to sacrifice himself? I could possibly see him dying and saving westeros in the process and pleaing for Daenarys to be a just and fair Queen. 

George RR Martin said the ending will be bittersweet.. so Jon and Daenarys married and ruling together doesn't seem very likely. Although they are definitely hooking up at some point..

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Game of Thrones Fantasy Draft? Yes, please :P

I think only one dragon is going to survive the show. Cersei will kill one and I've been saying for a long time 

These are both things I am absolutely in agreement with. GoT fantasty draft would be awesome.

I also think that only one dragon (Drogon) will survive the show, they need to have some get killed to prove that they aren't all powerful beings and aren't the gigantic cheat code that they appear to be right now.