Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If you bothered paying attention to the series at all instead of asking stupid questions and posting stupid posts you'd remember that the Night King fought back against warging, and that's what led to Hodor dying. 

Lol Oh man your life must be so proper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If you bothered paying attention to the series at all instead of asking stupid questions and posting stupid posts you'd remember that the Night King fought back against warging, and that's what led to Hodor dying. 

I don't think that's true. Hodor became Hodor because Bran warged into him while in a vision. I don't recall the Night King doing anything besides clearing the fire to enter the cave and using his scythe to kill the 3 eyed raven.

The Night King was able to detect Bran in the original vision when Bran was walking around and saw the wight army, but that's not warging. 

To answer why can't Bran warg into the Night King is simply Bran isn't strong enough to warg into him. He can only warg into Hodor because hes simpleminded 

The next episode, Eastwatch should feature our first white walker battle of the season. We know that the Hound and Tormund will be leading their respective groups against the army of the dead.

We know that Jon randomly hears Bran is alive who tells him that the army of the dead is marching towards Eastwatch 

Besides from staring at Daenerys heart and drawing in a cave, Jon hasn't actually done much for two episodes. Though somehow he has still been amazing.

Is Jon going to miss the first white walker fight of the season?  Or does he ride Rhaegel to battle? Or is it too early for that? He could take his boat to Eastwatch, but that would probably take too long and wouldn't be epic.

Do Tormund and the Hound die before they can become my new favorite pairing?

Let's get some predictions 

I dont think Thormond makes it out of Eastwatch alive. Some big names must go down before end of the season. And with the WW coming, hes in the on deck circle.

Jons in the Dragonstone map room when mentioning Bran saw them heading towards Eastwatch. My guess is Jon hitches a ride up with a few from Danys force.

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

I posted the picture on the first page of this thread. It's when Daenerys is in the house of the undying back in season 2.

Thanks. Season 2 episode 10. Also showed her with Kahl and their son after passing through the gate of the wall into the north. Like if she goes north of the wall, shell die.