Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

41 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

This season is super rushed of course there’s going to be lots of little mistakes. One of them Euron swimming miles to the edge of KL in a short time and still having the energy to fight Jamie.

The fact that Jaime even stood a chance against him is probably the worst of the writing outside of Arya killing the NK.

Jamie/Euron doesn’t bother me. He swam some miles and looked highly exhausted.. and was fighting a dude with one hand. Which makes sense why Euron didn’t dispose of him easily, he was extremely exhausted and probably took every ounce of energy to swing a sword. Could it have been done better? Sure. But it’s one of my lesser complaints. 

Edited by BayRaider

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jamie/Euron doesn’t bother me. He swam some miles and looked highly exhausted.. and was fighting a dude with one hand. Which makes sense why Euron didn’t dispose of him easily, he was extremely exhausted and probably took every ounce of energy to swing a sword. Could it have been done better? Sure. But it’s one of my lesser complaints. 

He had a dagger and this is the same guy who kicked the crap out of Yara, and the Sand Snakes who kicked the crap out of Bronn who kicked the crap out of Jaime. And he wasn't leaning against rocks, or have troubling speaking while catching his breath. Jaime should have been pure sport to him.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He had a dagger and this is the same guy who kicked the crap out of Yara, and the Sand Snakes who kicked the crap out of Bronn who kicked the crap out of Jaime. And he wasn't leaning against rocks, or have troubling speaking while catching his breath. Jaime should have been pure sport to him.

Moving your arms at all in any motion is extremely difficult after swimming miles. You don’t have to be out of breath. The muscles are just nearly dead for the time being. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Moving your arms at all in any motion is extremely difficult after swimming miles. You don’t have to be out of breath. The muscles are just nearly dead for the time being. 

They weren't miles off shore though, most of the ships were fairly close to King's Landing. On top of that Euron is a Greyjoy, he probably swims miles as a morning routine.

20 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

Are we really breaking down people being after to fight after swimming? 

Jesus christ this season is being over analyzed 

Oh I forgot lets just go with the normal casual reaction to the fight or both of them meeting at that exact place at that exact same moment.

tenor.gif?itemid=4836686

35 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

Are we really breaking down people being after to fight after swimming? 

Jesus christ this season is being over analyzed 

People are bitching just to read themselves bitching at this point.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leader said:

People are bitching just to read themselves bitching at this point.

All you do is come in here to insult people, and insult any opinion which is different than yours. Providing nothing constructive to any comment or topic being discussed.

Why dont you and your constant whining take a hike on out of here if you dont like it.

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Don’t act like this season isn’t a rushed mess lol.

I don't think they care in the least about what's poorly written. To them I'm sure it's no different then the Bachelorette and who is getting voted off, or the WWE and who's been decided to win based on a whim.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

They weren't miles off shore though, most of the ships were fairly close to King's Landing. On top of that Euron is a Greyjoy, he probably swims miles as a morning routine.

Depends on the shot. Some shots like Dany on Drogon snapping it looks like theyre 2 miles off shore. Other shots 200 yards.

Look at this first shot.

9alnnm0khny21.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I don't think they care in the least about what's poorly written. To them I'm sure it's no different then the Bachelorette and who is getting voted off, or the WWE and who's been decided to win based on a whim.

I can’t wait for the **** show tomorrow discussions will be interesting lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Depends on the shot. Some shots like Dany on Drogon snapping it looks like theyre 2 miles off shore. Other shots 200 yards.

Look at this first shot.

9alnnm0khny21.jpg

Yea I was just looking up pics to it. They show two totally different places where the ships are.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1