Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

There are a few who could fill in although none would nearly be as capable.

Well.. There is the new Lord of Stokesworth Cersei can persuade to her side.. All she has is exactly like the show atm. Just Qyburn.

But Cersei is kinda out of it (mentally) atm. Those Reach guys should have someone up their sleeves.

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

cant wait for tonight

Me either. Recent season faults not withstanding, this is a seminal show and the end of an era we are witnessing. 

Ready for Gendry to take the throne as the only person who has claim through baratheon and targ blood. #teamgendry

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I've seen two different endings leak, one is good and the other one is very meh. 

That was updated and I think that the true ending was revealed (or which one is accurate, I should say)

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Me either. Recent season faults not withstanding, this is a seminal show and the end of an era we are witnessing. 

Ready for Gendry to take the throne as the only person who has claim through baratheon and targ blood. #teamgendry

#TeamPod

3 hours ago, Forge said:

boooooring...

Jon Snow takes the throne, abdicates for self imposed exile in the North, and chooses his successor to forge a lasting future peace with all the kingdoms.

Samwell Tarly.

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

boooooring...

Jon Snow takes the throne, abdicates for self imposed exile in the North, and chooses his successor to forge a lasting future peace with all the kingdoms.

Samwell Tarly.

Sadly this sounds like a ending D&D will choose. Jon might or might not kill Dany then head back north then the 7 Kingdoms will be ruled by a council that elects the next King if they even do.

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

boooooring...

Samwell Tarly.

If Sam becomes King someone takes it from him within weeks. He can't hold the throne.

• Like 1

Despite it’s major flaws and kind of losing it’s identity due to being rushed I’m still super pumped for this episode. I’ll still be on the edge of my seat as always and grateful we had such an amazing show. I won’t be able to watch until Monday Morning probably so I do envy you guys. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Despite it’s major flaws and kind of losing it’s identity due to being rushed I’m still super pumped for this episode. I’ll still be on the edge of my seat as always and grateful we had such an amazing show. I won’t be able to watch until Monday Morning probably so I do envy you guys. 

You need to be telling your woman she can watch "When Calls The Heart" tomorrow. Stand your ground man.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Sadly this sounds like a ending D&D will choose. Jon might or might not kill Dany then head back north then the 7 Kingdoms will be ruled by a council that elects the next King if they even do.

Sam is in no way capable of being king of any territory much less the 7 kingdoms.  He’s better suited to be the Head Librarian.