Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

56 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

All you do is come in here to insult people, and insult any opinion which is different than yours. Providing nothing constructive to any comment or topic being discussed. Why dont you and your constant whining take a hike on out of here if you dont like it.

More misguided and incorrect bitching. What will you ever do with yourself when its done? For a few weeks at least I'm sure you'll keep up with your rants. It's clear you need them somehow.

I have an idea! Since you hold the entire production in such disdain, why dont you do everybody (including yourself) a favor and not watch the end? A rational person would cut their losses and mitigate the (apparent) aggravation.....why havent you? 

Thats the interesting question....why havent you.
But I think we all know that answer.

Btw - thats not an insult towards you at all. Rather its a clear eyed evaluation of your behavior for the past weeks. Considering your behavior's more interesting than your misguided thoughts.

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Don’t act like this season isn’t a rushed mess lol.

I dont consider the season a mess. If you've read my comments you'd know that I've not said anything of the sort. Rather - the season was drawing to a close and the writers/producers needed to bring a number of story lines to conclusion. That requires creative and artistic decisions. Agree - disagree - with some of those choices. Happens all the time. ***** and moan about them endlessly? Thats a personal problem.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Leader said:

More misguided and incorrect bitching. What will you ever do with yourself when its done? For a few weeks at least I'm sure you'll keep up with your rants. It's clear you need them somehow.

I have an idea! Since you hold the entire production in such disdain, why dont you do everybody (including yourself) a favor and not watch the end? A rational person would cut their losses and mitigate the (apparent) aggravation.....why havent you? 

Thats the interesting question....why havent you.
But I think we all know that answer.

Btw - thats not an insult towards you at all. Rather its a clear eyed evaluation of your behavior for the past weeks. Considering your behavior's more interesting than your misguided thoughts.

Just another topic trying to subtility insult another. As always.

Like I said. Since you provide absolutely 0 to anything regarding the topic unlike everyone else. Why dont you just pack up all your whining, all your insults and hit the bricks?

Edited by PARROTHEAD

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

People were kind of surprised the northerners participated in the siege.

I wasn’t. They’d been fighting Lannister’s for seasons and all remember the red wedding.

I havent really seen anyone surprised. They know they cant have peace with Cersei and have bent the knee to Dany.

Have seen people surprised Edmure and/or the Riverlands didnt resurface and be shown participating. Since they marched right through there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Remember the days we had prime GoT and Breaking Bad at the same time?

Now what?

90% of what I watch now is Motor Trend TV.

Making me miss the riveting local programs we got in Venezuela. I mean. They were crap. But every show had a minimum of 5 giant booty women in it.

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Nah. He's written about over 1200 characters in those books. Many of them could fill in for another with a little bit of explaining. May not be perfect but Martin could certainly do it if he tried.

35 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Nah. He's written about over 1200 characters in those books. Many of them could fill in for another with a little bit of explaining. May not be perfect but Martin could certainly do it if he tried.

If it’s Kevan Lannister, who could fill in?