Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea, in the show they can't even find people willing to travel to Old Valaryia but they are gonna find people willing to sail off the edge of the map? D&D are such piss poor writers.

Right? Oh and your captain will be a, what, 18 year old girl with zero experience on the water. Seems like a good plan.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Bran, the master manipulator.

Yep spent the whole time refusing his birth right cause in the end he was gonna get a bigger chair. I wished those spoilers had been goose chases with the real one completely different.

• Like 1

So its true, Jons death and resurrection (the Lord of Light putting their finger on the scales) and his true parentage had absolutely no bearing on the last arc and conclusion. Those reveals did NOTHING, but happened for the sake of happening. 

What a joke. 

• Like 6

the ending was fine for me, just did not like how they handle the danny sitution so quickly lol really wish we got more episodes this season

still looking forward to these spinoffs tho so it does not feel like a true ending for me since we will be back in this world by 2021

• Like 2

Just now, animaltested said:

So its true, Jons death and resurrection (the Lord of Light putting their finger on the scales) and his true parentage had absolutely no bearing on the last arc and conclusion. Those reveals did NOTHING, but happened for the sake of happening. 

What a joke. 

No, Jon was exactly where Bran needed him to be.

To kill Queen Dany so he can rule.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

More than anything I'm just wondering how close this is to GRRM's ending. He told them how he wants it to end, there's no way he didn't. 

Honestly, I dont care. I'm done with this series. I'm just at a complete loss. I'm all aboard the Jon killing Dany train but Bran as king and Arya as Dora the Explorer is an absolute disaster.

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

What a joke. 

No, you've got it all wrong. Its gets him to go back to the Night's Watch which exists for....some reason.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

More than anything I'm just wondering how close this is to GRRM's ending. He told them how he wants it to end, there's no way he didn't. 

I doubt it. He wouldn't say things like he wants all his material burned if he dies before finishing if he intended for someone else to know the ending.