Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

I don't see any way all of them make it out of that alive... Too many dead... Plus the white walkers themselves are there... And all they took was a small contingent...

Should we start taking bets on who in that little fellowship dies??

Speaking of fellowship.. There were 7 of them that left weren't there? I wonder if that was a homage? (7 named characters anyway... We all know the random wildlings that went with them are screwed)

Edited by rob_shadows

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

I don't see any way all of them make it out of that alive... Too many dead... Plus the white walkers themselves are there... And all they took was a small contingent...

Just gonna throw out there was a prolonged goodbye between Jorah and Dany. If movie stereotypes have taught us anything, we all know what that means.

Just now, Geek said:

The dream team walking on the other side of the wall. Some of the best swordsman in the land versus an army of the dead. The hype for next week is real!

We haven't actually seen Thoros fight yet in the show have we? They better make him live up to the hype.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Just gonna throw out there was a prolonged goodbye between Jorah and Dany. If movie stereotypes have taught us anything, we all know what that means.

How pissed will people be if they brought back Gendry just to have him die a week later? ?

4 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Speaking of fellowship.. There were 7 of them that left weren't there? I wonder if that was a homage? (7 named characters anyway... We all know the random wildlings that went with them are screwed)

Likely it's an "homage" (or just history repeating itself), of the Last Hero story. 

Just now, rob_shadows said:

We haven't actually seen Thoros fight yet in the show have we? They better make him live up to the hype.

Idk if they showed him in the show but if I remember correctly he was in the melee in Kings Landings tourney under King Robert. I think he won.