Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

One of the weakest episodes I've watched in a long, long time. Disappointed how they are prolonged Cersei's rule due to no reason other than extending the plotline in King's Landing, and creating artificial drama. After all, Dany taking the throne and then helping Jon out doesn't cause for tension or drama.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

One of the weakest episodes I've watched in a long, long time. Disappointed how they are prolonged Cersei's rule due to no reason other than extending the plotline in King's Landing, and creating artificial drama. After all, Dany taking the throne and then helping Jon out doesn't cause for tension or drama.

You must have missed a few episodes because this wasn't a bad episode. 

9 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

It's just a theory at this point, but this article does a pretty good job summarizing it:

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-littlefinger-lyanna-rhaegar-theory/1562691/

The only piece of that which fits is not confirming Sansa's belief on the rape. (Think he also talked about the tournament at Harrenhal and used the "the day the smiles died" line that Ned used in the book).

There was a bit of corroboration to this theory today, with Gilly reading the book about the wedding of Rhygar and Lyanna. Only other person who knew how thorough Maester Lewyn was...Littlefinger. Perhaps he read the book that Gilly was reading today?

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The only piece of that which fits is not confirming Sansa's belief on the rape. (Think he also talked about the tournament at Harrenhal and used the "the day the smiles died" line that Need used in the book).

There was a bit of corroboration to this theory today, with Sam reading the book about the wedding of Rhygar and Lyanna. Only other person who knew how thorough Maester Lewyn was...Littlefinger. Perhaps he read the book that Gilly was reading today?

I think the maester from that book was some other guy his name started with an M i think cant remember it though. 

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

Also don't believe Robert would go to war based on what little finger said.

At the very least, LF knew it wasn't a kidnapping. Lyanna went under her own volition. How (or if) he used that to influence the Starks? Don't know.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

having a 4th kid with your sister has nothing to do with being azor ahai. 

No, but given that Cersei's prophecy spoke only of her 3 children dying before she dies, I think it's safe to say she's got a timer on how long she's got left alive.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

No, but given that Cersei's prophecy spoke only of her 3 children dying before she dies, I think it's safe to say she's got a timer on how long she's got left alive.

Assuming she's even telling the truth about being pregnant. She could just be manipulating jaime with it. I mean she does outright threaten him at the end of the scene more or less.

Edited by ninjapirate

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Assuming she's even telling the truth about being pregnant. She could just be manipulating jamie with it. I mean she does outright threaten him at the end of the scene more or less.

I'm not sure she'd lie about that, I feel that her happiness at this news is the one thing preventing her from really going off on Jaime.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm not sure she'd lie about that, I feel that her happiness at this news is the one thing preventing her from really going off on Jaime.

I think it's easily within her character to do something like this, when watching the scene I thought she was lying. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think it's easily within her character to do something like this, when watching the scene I thought she was lying. 

Agreed. It's definitely not out of her character to be able to do such a thing. But if she's telling the truth, its not like a pregnancy = guaranteed birth