Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its fishy. I also didnt quite get why she felt betrayed by Jaime.

He met with Tyrion, The man who killed their father and let him get away scott free.

Edit: 90% sure Bronn is gonna get screwed in some way by cersei for the meeting taking place. 

Edited by OleXmad

57 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Anyone else also think that Cersei isn't actually pregnant, and that it was a lie to try to keep Jaime close?

Definitely think she was lying.

Loved all the fan service this week.  I mean, considering all the pain they've caused, I'll take the happiness I can get lol.

I've always spoke of this 'rightful heir' business. But just a thought: how can they (Dany/Jon/whoever) be rightful heirs when Robert's Rebellion was a success?  Robert Baratheon was king. He and his army overtook the Targaryens.  Idk, I like to think about theories like that too and maybe I'm being pedantic.  But ever since I've thought about it this way I can't unthink it. *shrug*

Just was able to finish watching. Solid episode. Sets up the final 2 weeks perfect.

Where is Sam off too? Think he heads home, finds out about his dad and brother. Leaves his girl and kid there. Then? Does he ride for months to Winterfel or a month to KL. He is a Tarly, and could probably get to see Jaime.

The pairings setting up this episode were awesome. Davos Tyrain - Hound Jorah Thormund Jon - Jorah Dany back. I was excited as soon as Davos mentioned Flea Bottom. Even stuck in a rowing joke. Though I was guessing from previous weeks, Melisandre was heading to Volantis and then returning with Gendry. Glad I was fooled. Though I wonder what shes going there for and returning with.

32 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Definitely think she was lying.

Loved all the fan service this week.  I mean, considering all the pain they've caused, I'll take the happiness I can get lol.

I've always spoke of this 'rightful heir' business. But just a thought: how can they (Dany/Jon/whoever) be rightful heirs when Robert's Rebellion was a success?  Robert Baratheon was king. He and his army overtook the Targaryens.  Idk, I like to think about theories like that too and maybe I'm being pedantic.  But ever since I've thought about it this way I can't unthink it. *shrug*

So then Gendry should be king?

Just now, ninjapirate said:

yeah but is he even the oldest of the 16? In the books he has a bastard daughter in the Vale surely she has to be his oldest right? He was a young man when he made her. 

Oh I was being sarcastic with the "obviously".  Who wouldn't love a King Gendry arc though? haha

But really, I think technically it's Cersei (?)

Married King Robert Baratheon -> "Had kids together" -> kids are dead -> Stannis and Renley (male siblings of Robert) are dead -> Bastards don't count

Even if you want to give it to the Lannisters: Jamie was on Kings Guard, and Tyrion is basically excommunicated and/or in strife with Cersei.  

Idk, its an odd rabbit hole to fall down

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

Oh I was being sarcastic with the "obviously".  Who wouldn't love a King Gendry arc though? haha

But really, I think technically it's Cersei (?)

Married King Robert Baratheon -> "Had kids together" -> kids are dead -> Stannis and Renley (male siblings of Robert) are dead -> Bastards don't count

Even if you want to give it to the Lannisters: Jamie was on Kings Guard, and Tyrion is basically excommunicated and/or in strife with Cersei.  

Idk, its an odd rabbit hole to fall down

yeah I was just messing with you. I think dany's claim to the throne is she had 3 full sized dragons and the last time someone had that they took over westeros too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

Wasn't Maester Luwin's book Gilly was reading though - it was a diary belonging to High Septon Maynard

Ah, OK. 

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

Anyone else also think that Cersei isn't actually pregnant, and that it was a lie to try to keep Jaime close?

I think she is. They've been doing the deed a lot lately...I've posted earlier that Cersi will find a way to align with the WWs and we've seen the NK turn babies. Mayhaps this is the way she aligns herself with him...