2019 Prospects thread.

Jimmy Austin

I wouldn t be shocked to see Vea take over for GMC, then the Bucs draft a NT to hopefully beat Allen as the starter.  I believe end of the 1st there is going to be a run on oline.  I don t think Lindstrom, Bradberry, Risner,  and Mc Coy will all be gone by the Bucs pick in the 2nd round.  So is a Cajuste worth taking over prospects like Winovich, Polite, and Savage.  They right now don t have  nickel CB.

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I wouldn t be shocked to see Vea take over for GMC, then the Bucs draft a NT to hopefully beat Allen as the starter.  I believe end of the 1st there is going to be a run on oline.  I don t think Lindstrom, Bradberry, Risner,  and Mc Coy will all be gone by the Bucs pick in the 2nd round.  So is a Cajuste worth taking over prospects like Winovich, Polite, and Savage.  They right now don t have  nickel CB.

There are a number of safeties in this draft who can play the slot.

Arians has always drafted offense round one and defense in round two. Or vice versa. I don't know if that's on purpose or not. But the idea of taking a White in round one and Lawrence in round two seems unlikely. Even if it would be awesome.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There are a number of safeties in this draft who can play the slot.

Arians has always drafted offense round one and defense in round two. Or vice versa. I don't know if that's on purpose or not. But the idea of taking a White in round one and Lawrence in round two seems unlikely. Even if it would be awesome.

I think Brown could be a dark horse in the 2nd round, but BA had been around a lot of success find WRs day 3.  I believe interior oline will be pretty picked clean by the 2nd round.  I m thinking Cajuste and Dieter will be there in the 2nd.  Maybe Myles Sanders because to expect anything from Ellington is a stretch

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Raiders are considering "some sort of surprise pick" at No. 4 overall that would "necessitate absolute secrecy."

Per Rapoport, a pick that "we are not expecting" seems to be in the offing. Forced to speculate on who that might be, Rapsheet mentioned LSU LB Devin White, a quarterback or offensive lineman. 

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Raiders are considering "some sort of surprise pick" at No. 4 overall that would "necessitate absolute secrecy."

Per Rapoport, a pick that "we are not expecting" seems to be in the offing. Forced to speculate on who that might be, Rapsheet mentioned LSU LB Devin White, a quarterback or offensive lineman. 

Oline would be shocking considering it would have to be interior.  They aren t moving Brown or Miller.  Ssssssooooooo thankful Bryant made that FG to end the season, still really like all the possibilities at 5.  

8 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

The only pick that would require that type of secrecy IMO would be if it was a QB- Just in case the guy you want ends up being taken at 3 by a team trading with the Jets for example... you don't want that knowledge to get to Carr. But the more QBs in the top 4 the merrier from where I'm sitting!

Archived