NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

The only fantasy-related post I'll make in this thread (you'll see why because my week is effectively lost already):

LBC's dumb butt forgot to cycle Wentz to the bench.  Then LBC got his hopes up when he heard about the kickoff delay.  Then Yahoo locked the player down in position at the originally scheduled kickoff time (even though they'd already listed the game as delayed), when I got to my roster/laptop all of 1 1/2 minutes too late because I had to change a diaper.  Then LBC had to exercise an incredible amount of self-control to not hurl a dirty diaper at his laptop.

That is all.

Just now, cddolphin said:

That’s what happens when you get 12 flags. I’m getting a couple texts from friends that they’re just gonna go to bed at halftime. Bad product right now. 

i disagree. it would be bad if it were a blowout.

6-3....lets see which team gets it done

#chessmatch

Just now, The LBC said:

The only fantasy-related post I'll make in this thread (you'll see why because my week is effectively lost already):

LBC's dumb butt forgot to cycle Wentz to the bench.  Then LBC got his hopes up when he heard about the kickoff delay.  Then Yahoo locked the player down in position at the originally scheduled kickoff time (even though they'd already listed the game as delayed), when I got to my roster/laptop all of 1 1/2 minutes too late because I had to change a diaper.  Then LBC had to exercise an incredible amount of self-control to not hurl a dirty diaper at his laptop.

That is all.

Bro, the diaper would have been there in 1.5 minutes.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i disagree. it would be bad if it were a blowout.

6-3....lets see which team gets it done

#chessmatch

I hope the second half is better. But it’s not exactly a great defensive game. Just a couple of poor and constantly penalized offenses. 

Just now, childofpudding said:
3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

That’s what happens when you get 12 flags. I’m getting a couple texts from friends that they’re just gonna go to bed at halftime. Bad product right now. 

Was just thinking the same thing. 6-3, 15 flags or whatever. Good night

not me, man. i am finding joy in this.

football for realz in a close game

Archived