TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

1 minute ago, El ramster said:
2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Who fed this Mogwai?  It's midnight somewhere.

I heard someone say unleash the beast!

its Thursday WHICH IS BICEP/TRICEP NIGHT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO.

@The LBC ... you had to encourage him, didn't you? Bad Global Mod, bad!

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

lol you taking it to far now it's just 1 game but he has been trash this game in general but his recievers are doing him no favors either i have seen quite a few drops so far.    Also it looks like Julio might have ran the wrong route there after coming over and telling ryan my bad on the sideline.  But still we gotta get it together going forward after the 1st game jitters.   If we can somehow beat philly after playing this bad that bodes well going forward if we can play up to our standards against worse teams than philly.

His arm looking mad suspect.. Like pee wee arm. Like I didn’t take my Peds arm.. Like this should be Tom Brady type of arm! Like Peyton manning post surgery arm. 

1 minute ago, footbull3196 said:

He has had an elite supporting cast on offense for the majority of his career.  He has a potential first ballot HOF receiver on his team, a very stout offensive line, and a bunch of quality skill position players.  He needs to be more than just "very good" when theyre paying him $30M a year

thats not the reality of todays nfl. just isnt. if youre a really good qb youre gonna get 30 mil or close to, if youre kinda good and Maybe one day could be really good youre gonna get like 25 mil.

Just now, The LBC said:

Also, I wasn't kidding about Ryan bordering on 2017 Week 1 Dalton Fantasy status... in certain formats he's legitimately sitting at 1 point right now with 9 minutes to go in the game.

Does Foles have a point?

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

thats not the reality of todays nfl. just isnt. if youre a really good qb youre gonna get 30 mil or close to, if youre kinda good and Maybe one day could be really good youre gonna get like 25 mil.

And I understand that, I really do.  I'm just saying, the drop off in offensive numbers from 2016 to 2017 clearly wasn't an accident and they paid him anyways.  Should have let him just play the final year of his deal out

Archived