Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I just don't understand how NFL.com's GameCenter manages to get worse every single season. It's like they WANT to push people to ESPN or somewhere else. Why in the world would they think the base page people would want to go to is the "Video" Tab where you don't even upload videos that often and when you do, I have to watch 20 minutes of commercials? What a terribly run website!

I endorse this. It's always been hideous and glitchy. It's now hideous, glitchy and deliberately irritating.

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I just don't understand how NFL.com's GameCenter manages to get worse every single season. It's like they WANT to push people to ESPN or somewhere else. Why in the world would they think the base page people would want to go to is the "Video" Tab where you don't even upload videos that often and when you do, I have to watch 20 minutes of commercials? What a terribly run website!

Can you believe it was incredibly responsive in 2010? It devolved something fierce

Just now, Dodo said:

Can you believe it was incredibly responsive in 2010? It devolved something fierce

Oh, I used to love it. I remember that I was practically able to watch games a long time ago. Updates were instantaneous, and so were the videos. Unfortunately, each year they decided they needed updates which have just progressively gotten ridiculously worse.

Archived