Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

How is Kevin Hart considered funny?   I dont get it.

It's genuinely in his selling. Comedians like Hart, DC Youngfly, and Marlon Williams don't necessarily have to have the funniest material but it's in their body actions, etc. Unfortunately, this has sold Hart on lots of roles he shouldn't take in terrible films.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I just don't get the hate for Todd Haley

My post had nothing to do with Todd Haley.

On the subject though, he is pretty awful.   Terrible situational playcaller and gameplanner in general.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Fine is definitely overstating it. He's made some huge mistakes. Hasn't been helped much (Kittle drop on the bomb, for example, Garcon 3 drops), but he's made some super questionable decisions. He's played better than the numbers look, played worse than he should for that contract LOL

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I just don't get the hate for Todd Haley

All you have to do is look at our last offensive possession. Go into our forum GDT. Ben snuck on 3rd and 1 and got it. Prior to Haley coming to down he was somehing like 46/48 on those. And he never ran one in the Haley era. Including key times like in the Jaguars playoff game where he decided to go deep evey time. He would go empty set on 3rd and 1 and wonder why we wouldn't convert.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

It's genuinely in his selling. Comedians like Hart, DC Youngfly, and Marlon Williams don't necessarily have to have the funniest material but it's in their body actions, etc. Unfortunately, this has sold Hart on lots of roles he shouldn't take in terrible films.

He's a one trick pony, though....and that one trick got old quick IMO.

He is okay in moderation....I just dont get how he gets so many LEADING roles.

Archived