Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

I want hollywood brown. don’t care how small he is. we need a gamebreaker like that.

No interest in Hollywood Brown. He is not breaking any 1 on 1 tackles in the open field. A guy like that needs to be able to make defenders miss in open space. 

If we wanted to add pure speed I wonder if Cinncinati is ready to give up John Ross for a mid-late pick yet.

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

No interest in Hollywood Brown. He is not breaking any 1 on 1 tackles in the open field. A guy like that needs to be able to make defenders miss in open space. 

If we wanted to add pure speed I wonder if Cinncinati is ready to give up John Ross for a mid-late pick yet.

I think he's shown just enough this year for them not to give up on him yet, although his durability is definitely a big concern.

Kaden Smith is the player I want the most in this draft so far. Will be interesting to see how he times, but he's amazing at going up to get the ball. Would really help us with TDs instead of FGs.

I'm not really interested in the smaller TEs like the 240lb Fant this year. Great athlete though, but I want that all around player and not just a heavy slot receiver.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

Kaden Smith is the player I want the most in this draft so far. Will be interesting to see how he times, but he's amazing at going up to get the ball. Would really help us with TDs instead of FGs.

I'm not really interested in the smaller TEs like the 240lb Fant this year. Great athlete though, but I want that all around player and not just a heavy slot receiver.

He's a guy I want to look at more. I find it hard to believe that you can play in Iowa and not be at least a serviceable blocker.

But to the larger point, IMO, TE is the biggest need right now. Marcus seems to badly miss Delanie, and given his age and the severity of his injury it wouldn't be wise to bank on Delanie returning to form.

For me the top needs are TE, C, WR, OLB

Fant was only about 234 last year. I can't imagine someone being  able to block at that weight. He's finally listed at 242 or something this year. 

Personal ly, I'd rather have the 6'5" 255 lb Kaden Smith bulked up to 260 than a more athletic guy bulked up to 245. I want someone who can really block on the edges so we can make the most of this outside zone.