SNF: Bears @ Packers (AKA: The Richest Game in America)

Small Town Values

Who Wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bears
    • Packers
    • Tied Game

3 minutes ago, megatechpc said:

I love how whenever throws an incompletion the announcers immediately call for a flag.  Like, "Rodgers can't possibly miss on a pass, there must've been a penalty somewhere!"  

If you think Rodgers is getting hit without there being a flag thrown for the rest of this game, you're kidding yourself.  Call came down from HQ in New York during the half, protect the asset... A-Rod is now "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Touched"

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ehh Macks had quite a few games like this. He had 5 sacks against the Broncos in 2015 where the Raiders won 16-10. He single handedly won that game. All 5 sacks came in the final 20 minutes. Although he was causing pressure all game. 

2016 vs the Panthers he had 2 sacks, a Forced Fumble and Recovery, and a Pick Six. And one of those two sacks wad on the Panthers final play on 4th down. 

So yeah... ive seen plenty of games Von and Mack win games basically themselves. Haven't seen this from Donald. 

Jrry would remember better than me, but Donald destroyed the Seahawks one year.  Think it was actually in Week 1.  

He wrecks havoc damn near every game.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ehh Macks had quite a few games like this. He had 5 sacks against the Broncos in 2015 where the Raiders won 16-10. He single handedly won that game. All 5 sacks came in the final 20 minutes. Although he was causing pressure all game. 

2016 vs the Panthers he had 2 sacks, a Forced Fumble and Recovery, and a Pick Six. And one of those two sacks wad on the Panthers final play on 4th down. 

So yeah... ive seen plenty of games Von and Mack win games basically themselves. Haven't seen this from Donald. 

You know what I also won’t see. Mack as a raider ?

3 minutes ago, Marc MacGyver said:

If it's a step down? it's not that far of a step down... Munn is no once in a lifetime beauty. 

Munn was sort of a queen of nerds figure because of her G4 history. Either way I wouldn't call it a downgrade, it's more like slightly trimming the beard.

Archived