Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

On 9/11/2018 at 8:53 PM, N4L said:

Two words: Jared Cook

Gruden loves his TEs. I know nothing about what he used to run 15 years ago, but I do know that he would always gush over TEs on MNF. Jared Cook is probably Carr's most trusted guy at this point. Cooper drops too many passes, Nelson and Carr haven't been together that long... who else do they have? Hes by far their best redzone threat too 

I will be so mad if he finally breaks out statistically this year. I’ve been drafting him late every year since he was on the Titans and someone scooped him relatively early this year in my big $ league.  

9 hours ago, KellChippy said:

I would have tied for the highest points of the week if Amari had a point. He was a panic pick I made in the fourth. Ive had an upset stomach ever since. 

I know the feeling. Hopefully it turns around. Idk how you start your career the way he did for multiple seasons then become this.

1. Gronk. Outscored by my opponent's Austin Sefarian Jenkins.

2. Goff. 300 yards is nice, but no touchdowns and a pick in a league that gives 6 points for a touchdown and -3 for interceptions, his production was crap and he was outscored by my opponent's Nick Foles. 

4.  Myself. Sat Cooks for AP. Cut Matt Breida and Keelan Cole prior to the week starting for other players. 

5. My leagues full ppr scoring. Seriously, this killed me. My opponent has DT - 5 receptions, 18 yards. gets 6 points. Seriously? He also had Thielen (12 receptions), and Chris Thompson (13 receptions). I was simply destroyed by a ton of these tiny receptions (particularly by Thompson and DT). 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

1. Gronk. Outscored by my opponent's Austin Sefarian Jenkins.

2. Goff. 300 yards is nice, but no touchdowns and a pick in a league that gives 6 points for a touchdown and -3 for interceptions, his production was crap and he was outscored by my opponent's Nick Foles. 

4.  Myself. Sat Cooks for AP. Cut Matt Breida and Keelan Cole prior to the week starting for other players. 

5. My leagues full ppr scoring. Seriously, this killed me. My opponent has DT - 5 receptions, 18 yards. gets 6 points. Seriously? He also had Thielen (12 receptions), and Chris Thompson (13 receptions). I was simply destroyed by a ton of these tiny receptions (particularly by Thompson and DT). 

Okay, my team made a nice comeback. Actually have the lead by 3.5 right now with Barkley still to go. The garbage td from goff helped, Golladay with a nice end of the game to help out. 

57 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

I left Chris Thompson & Will Fuller on the bench. Up 4 & I got Engram vs Barkley, not liking my chances :(

Engram giving you those garbage time stats. If it's a standard or .5 ppr league, you should still be up, right? 

1 minute ago, tgrades3 said:

So lucky, he went up by .2 & I accepted a loss until that

I thought I was toast too in my game. I as down by 11 when I wrote that earlier post, and all the games were fairly late in the 4th quarter. 

Goff gave me a garbage time touchdown, Golladay some garbage time stats, thenBarkley giving me all sorts of that garbage ppr love.  Ended up winning by almost 30 lol

For the second week in a row I was outscored by a majority of the losing teams in my money league... but not by the team I was matched up against!

I thought I was doomed when Baltimore's D/ST registered in at negative points on Thursday (since I already wasn't starting a TE - and had to last minute waiver fill since Gordon was ruled out and Goodwin was injured).  And then there's Case Keenum... who I elected to stream... and had two of three TD throws overturned.

Getting Wentz back next week would/will be a huge addition just so that I have an extra roster spot to work with.  I really need the New England backfield to sort itself with someone having a decent game against Detroit (who have been eaten alive by pass-catching backs this season), so I can deal one of them and get a little more solid at WR or TE.  Hoping it's Burkhead because I'm becoming less and less confident he'll last the season (concussion protocol earlier this week, plus the knee thing), but we'll see.

McCaffrey matched up against me in my PPR league killed me, especially since he only put up a modest 6 points for me in my standard league.

Archived