Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

my super team that destroyed the regular season 13-1..lost. We scored 500 more points than the #2 person. RIP my best team ever

QB: Cam

RB: Zeke, CMC, Chubb, Michel, White, Ware

WR: Adams, Hopkins, Hilton, Golladay

TE: Ertz

DEF: Bears, Bills

K: Butker

Can't believe I lost. so upsetting. lost 500 bucks because of Cam basically

53 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

my super team that destroyed the regular season 13-1..lost. We scored 500 more points than the #2 person. RIP my best team ever

QB: Cam

RB: Zeke, CMC, Chubb, Michel, White, Ware

WR: Adams, Hopkins, Hilton, Golladay

TE: Ertz

DEF: Bears, Bills

K: Butker

Can't believe I lost. so upsetting. lost 500 bucks because of Cam basically

Was there not a better streaming QB option? Cam has been awful with his shoulder, against the Saints... Sorry man

Diggs is killing my super bowl matchup. Just brutal. 

I had given thought to starting Jamaal Williams over him (13 points at half), McGuire (10 points at half), Michel (13 points), but thought that Diggs was going to be the safest bet. And he's giving me a bagel. 

Hopkins isn't helping me much either, though I can't be mad at that...his performance last week is the entire reason I'm in the super bowl. 

Just now, Forge said:

Diggs is killing my super bowl matchup. Just brutal. 

I had given thought to starting Jamaal Williams over him (13 points at half), McGuire (10 points at half), Michel (13 points), but thought that Diggs was going to be the safest bet. And he's giving me a bagel. 

Hopkins isn't helping me much either, though I can't be mad at that...his performance last week is the entire reason I'm in the super bowl. 

And seriously two plays after I post this, Diggs at least gets me a touchdown. So that's good. 

It was a good run, but sadly not meant to be this year. Looks like I'll be taking the runner up trophy this year. My studs just didn't do enough, and he got good games from non stud players. I'm not up by enough right now to make up for how badly he is going to outscore me during the late games. My guys had okay games, no real bad performances, but no great performance either (12 from Jones, 9 from Diggs) simply not enough when he's getting almost 20 from Evan Engram (which frustrates me to no end as he has basically had a black hole at tight end all year and picks up a random TE this game who happens to have a big game) and 12 from Tucker at the kicker spot. We are basically dead even with 5 each left to play, but his 5 include JSS, Kamara, Mahomes and Carr, while my 5 includes my defense, tight end (in a horrible matchup) and kicker lol. 

Our championship turned into the highest scoring matchup in the history of our league... And in the end I was able to turn back a squad that included Mahomes, Kamara, Jamal Williams, Juju, and Robbie Anderson. 

Fitting for me that Davante, CMC, and Ertz delivered when it mattered most - my round 2-4 picks who got me this far and made up for blowing the #2 overall pick on DJ. Combined with Derrick Henry's well timed blowup, Big Ben's massive week 16 canceling Mahomes out, and the ever steady DeAndre Hopkins I got for peanuts in a trade (which brought my team back to life after I had limped to midseason at .500) and my best ever team delivered me a championship after getting knocked down as the #1 seed in the semis each of the past 2 years. Feels good man. 

Archived