Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He's killing me too. My opponent has McCaffrey who has outscored Goff, Aaron Jones and Gus Edwards combined...thanks for nothing you jerks. Looking at you Kareem Hunt. You owe me money

Haha, also playing cmc, also had hunt. And my qb is Baker...

I had crap matchups all around though. Julio against Baltimore. Bartlett against Chicago. Baker against Houston with Trubs hurt. Diggs had some unity questions so I started Moore

Take your pick: Rodgers, Bears defense, Michael Thomas, the Cardinals calling Chase Edmunds' number in the red zone instead of David Johnson, Trey Burton getting goosed.

Also, my opponent got a combined 47 points out of just Kelce and Aldrick Rosas.

Fortunately, in my big money league my team showed up and my opponent's didn't, so I clinched the #1 seed and a tidy $500 payout for winning the regular season.

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Take your pick: Rodgers, Bears defense, Michael Thomas, the Cardinals calling Chase Edmunds' number in the red zone instead of David Johnson, Trey Burton getting goosed.

Also, my opponent got a combined 47 points out of just Kelce and Aldrick Rosas.

Fortunately, in my big money league my team showed up and my opponent's didn't, so I clinched the #1 seed and a tidy $500 payout for winning the regular season.

I came so close to overcoming on the back of Conner in my Triple Crown League that Kelce buried me... still technically could make it back, but I need multiple scores from (a banged up) Josh Adams tomorrow against a generally stingy Skins front 7.

On the plus side, Conner's injury likely means I can stick him on IR and pick up Guice as a potential keeper (just to keep him from others mostly, I'm more than likely not going to stray from Conner and Michael Thomas as ultra cheap keepers in a 1/2 pt PPR league) if I miss the playoffs.

Greg Olsen

Let me spin you a tale of my torrid relationship with Greg Olsen in my dynasty league.

He was my #1 offseason priority in my offseason because my TE's last year were trash. So i spend a bunch of money on him to get him on my roster.

He promptly gets hurt week 1. I decide to cut him because i wasn't trying to waste a roster spot holding him.

OJ Howard blows up so my TE spot is saved until Howard goes on IR.

After floundering at the position for a few weeks, i decide to make a move to secure my playoff run. So last week i trade a 2nd round pick in next years rookie draft for............Greg Olsen.

Archived