Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

Just now, tgrades3 said:

Don’t think there is one in this league. It wasn’t on purpose either because last place is still only 2 games out of a playoff spot 

Yeah, I think that probably needs to go to the league and commissioner. That's a serious major issue that can't skew the competitive balance of the league. If it's a money league, that's a big problem. I

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same here. I've actually never placed worse than third in this league in over 10 years. The sick part is that I'm still #1 in points scored and tied for first. But some trades are really backfiring at this point. It all goes back to my horrific decision to draft Gronk in the third round of the draft. First time I have ever taken a tight end that high in the draft before and it has backfired a ton on me. 

I still have a decent roster, but I've got some brutal matchups coming up, including two games against the two teams I consider the best in the league. I really though this week should be a win and was counting on that to stop the bleeding. Still can't believe that I managed to lose when he didn't even have Zeke. He had three players in his starting lineups score their most points of the year in a game this week, and in a couple of cases, not by a small margin. I'm simply getting really unfortunate right now - the last two weeks, I have been the second highest scoring team each week, but played guys who hung up over 200 points against me (one week I scored almost 190 and lost, the next I scored 170 and lost). 

i'm usually a top four finish probably missed out on a few top three finishes because I benched all my team after being eliminated in the playoffs.

I was 4-1 now i'm 4-4 and pretty much all but two teams of the 12 are still alive in the playoffs. 

I actually made a season changing trade last week when I sent Tate,Cooper, Conner and Bell to get Landry, Evans, Yeldon and Fournette. So you can say my season hinges on Fournette.

but yeah I've been there before where by records/numbers I'm a top team but my team just falls flat on their faces in the post season. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I think that probably needs to go to the league and commissioner. That's a serious major issue that can't skew the competitive balance of the league. If it's a money league, that's a big problem. I

we don't use the can't cut list but never had something like this happen...

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Didn’t know you could do that. The Commish just put Hunt back on his team. 

9 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Didn’t know you could do that. The Commish just put Hunt back on his team. 

Good, and honestly, nobody in that league should have a problem with that, even the guy with #1 waiver priority lol. 

So I just have to report how today's trades definitely landed time after time on the side of my fantasy teams, because I was wicked fortunate.

I own:

Wentz (gained Golden Tate), Golladay (shed Golden Tate ahead of him for targets), Watson (gained Demaryius; DW was only intended to be a bye-week fill for Wentz, but I'm strongly considering finding a way to keep him and play match-ups with them), and Sutton (shed Demaryius ahead of him) in a PPR league.

Also, I have Chicago's defense in one league where I could really use a win and they get the gift that is Nathan Peterman this week.

Golladay and Colts D lost me my matchup, and i got mad and traded Gronk for Texans D. I have Tre Burton who's been better and is past his bye week, and i kind of feel like gronk is injured. also people in this league hoard Defenses for some idiotic reason.

anyway i didnt really regret it until i saw the trade was being protested. oh well, thanks for nothing gronk, you kept me from drafting Thelen

i'm sitting at 4-4 and made a couple of trades yesterday.

I was hoping to get Fitzpatrick since I had winston but I didn't. So i picked up flacco

So I traded Landry for Wentz and Larry Fitzgerald

Then i sent Latavius and Chicago for Marvin Jones and NYJ

I hope these moves pay off....

3 playoff spots in our league look like a lock so its down to the last three and honestly its a tie race.

Archived