Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

All of my WRs...Cooper/Corey Davis/DT combined for 18 pts lol.....

I am done with Amari Cooper. I managed to ship him off in one league and he lives on the bench in my dynasty league and I'm cutting him in the offseason. I just can't d eal with the radical inconstancy. He kills me every time I play him. Same thing with Kenyan Drake, I just can't bring myself to put him in a lineup ever again.

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I am done with Amari Cooper. I managed to ship him off in one league and he lives on the bench in my dynasty league and I'm cutting him in the offseason. I just can't d eal with the radical inconstancy. He kills me every time I play him. Same thing with Kenyan Drake, I just can't bring myself to put him in a lineup ever again.

and every week I weep that I picked him over Thielen......

I guess it happens, I easily could have won not trying to be cute playing Cooper and Carr....    so what do you guys think about this in full PPR

Jordan Reed- getting tired of this guy... Believe it or not Njoku and OJ Howard are one waivers... thinking of adding both. Dropping QB 2 and J Reed. thinking of going with both young studs, might just land one but would you drop Reed if you land both studs??  

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

I lost and had Saquon and Conner. I feel your pain. 

I beat the guy with Saquon and Mahomes... by 1/2 a point (*fingers crossed for no stat corrections*) as a result of the yardage from those last two Rodgers completions.

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Cutting cooper in dynasty would be a big mistake. At least trade him. He has name value at the very worst. I'd jump all over an owner trying to get rid of him. 

10 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Cutting cooper in dynasty would be a big mistake. At least trade him. He has name value at the very worst. I'd jump all over an owner trying to get rid of him. 

Nobody is going to want him. It is a salary cap league and he is massively overpaid. Nobody wants to take on that contract for a lack of production

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Dropped 180 points on this kid with Jameis, Barkley, Connor and Adams ?

And I had Alshon on the bench lol

I dropped 188 with Jameis, Barkley Conner

and lost 

(he had Gurley, Hunt, Rodgers with Alshon and Crabs on the bench). 

Archived