Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

was down about 80 going into one matchup with Rodgers, Adams, and Graham left...somehow won.

in my 16 team dynasty, was up like 30, then hill played, was down 12 and it was my adams vs his gould (who scored 15) and somehow adams scored just enough to beat him with that last second td. im currently having the best year of fantasy so far. 

6-0 in my main league.

5-1 in my dynasty league with my only loss being week 1 where my opponent scored 175.

5-1 in my other league where i lost by .8 two weeks ago. 

loving this year! Helps I drafted very well in the two redraft leagues. 

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Welp Melvin Gordon being inactive probably gping to kill me in 2 leagues 

Apparently, my entire team has decided it's the bye week and aren't going to play. I think there's a legitimate shot that I get donuts from two players, which has never happened to me before, ever. 

Also, small gripe - when I woke up today (about halftime of the chargers game), I looked at my matchup and my opponent had Gordon in his lineup with (obviously) 0 points. I look back 20 minutes later, and Gordon is on the bench and Marlon Mack has been inserted into the lineup...feel like there was some shadiness there. I'm wondering if the commissioner (I'm not even sure he can) unlocked the player to allow him to make a lineup move. 

Very frustrating week. Guy playing against me has 3 colts going in what should be a less than ideal matchup against the Bills defense. Luck only has 150 yards passing, but 4 touchdowns. Hilton only has 4 catches, 25 yards, but two of them are touchdowns. Mack (who once again, wasn't even in the line up at the start of the day and I swear Gordon was, but somehow miraculously got switched out), has a long touchdown pass, over 80 yards on the ground, etc. And then he has Jarvis Landry, the main reason I despise full ppr leagues as he has a whopping 34 yards, but 6 catches so he gets a respectable 9 points.  Meanwhile, the one time all year I will play Shady, he gets hurt on his second carry and is done for the day and Tampa is going to score all of their tds on the ground.. 

**edit**

Jesus, second week in a row someone is going to hang over 200 points on me. Besides his kicker, my opponent's lowest scoring player had 18 points. 

Luck - 4 tds, 30 points...on only 150 yards lol. 

Cohen - 20 points

Mack - 33 points

Hilton - only 4 receptions, 18 points. 

Trey Burton - 29 points. 

Jarvis landry - 25 points (so far)

Stafford - 20 points. 

Indy defense - 19 points. 

I have no idea how I'm actually supposed to compete with that lol. Oh, and he still has Tyreke Hill left to play. 

Not sure which is worse:

- My starting WR's combining for 2 points and my starting RB's combining for 3 points in one league.

- Losing on the perfect storm combination of John Brown scoring a TD to put my opponent up by two with :26 left in regular time that would be just fine because I had Ingram and Michael Thomas and the prospect of OT... except that Tucker misses the XP so the Saints just kneel out the game in the other league.

Probably the second because I lost to a guy who hasn't touched his roster since Week 2, had two guys on bye, plus Gronk starting at TE for a goose-egg, and still has Fitzpatrick on his bench.

my entire team..

CMC only 8.

Michel get's 1.5 before getting hurt.

Zeke got 4..

Chargers defense got 3.

Doesn't help I played against Baker, Kittle, Houston D, Landry. 

Undefeated no longer! 6-1 in every league (well i should be) after tonight's games. So far So good.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Apparently, my entire team has decided it's the bye week and aren't going to play. I think there's a legitimate shot that I get donuts from two players, which has never happened to me before, ever. 

Also, small gripe - when I woke up today (about halftime of the chargers game), I looked at my matchup and my opponent had Gordon in his lineup with (obviously) 0 points. I look back 20 minutes later, and Gordon is on the bench and Marlon Mack has been inserted into the lineup...feel like there was some shadiness there. I'm wondering if the commissioner (I'm not even sure he can) unlocked the player to allow him to make a lineup move. 

@the lone star was that you? Forge you must be in one of his leagues lol 

Did you see Gordon in the lineup on an app or on your browser? Sometimes those apps are glitchy 

Matt breida having -.5 points means unless Sanu scores 12 tomorrow I lose.. but hey I started CJ beathard in that league so I guess I deserve it 

I didn't trade gronk for Matt Ryan last week smh 

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

@the lone star was that you? Forge you must be in one of his leagues lol 

Did you see Gordon in the lineup on an app or on your browser? Sometimes those apps are glitchy 

Matt breida having -.5 points means unless Sanu scores 12 tomorrow I lose.. but hey I started CJ beathard in that league so I guess I deserve it 

I didn't trade gronk for Matt Ryan last week smh 

Mobile app, so maybe it was just glitchy. Honestly, after the points his team racked up, it didn't matter. I'd have a shot, but unlikely

Archived