Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unless Matt Ryan and Barkley combine for over 100 points, I should come out this week unscathed by the last second injury to Gordon.

That's similar to what I need from Julio and Barkley. I need 89.5 points. 

I root for you, you root for me. 

20 minutes ago, the lone star said:

What site you playing on? If it's Yahoo, then it would say if the commissioner did something, I think. 

Nope ESPN. I feel reasonably sure it was just glitchy mobile app. I don't think the commissioner has that power anyway 

6 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I started Reed over Burton like a fool.

I have Reed and Rudolph who started the season off just good enough for me to not pickup anyone else while I could have. 

Really upsetting how Reed has been lately with a favorable schedule and the Skins barely have anyone else healthy to throw to.

4 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

I got fuller & as soon as he gets hurt Hop just goes off (who I’m facing)

side note: does anybody know when you can drop someone from the lineup? I wanna drop will for keke before he gets swiped up

are you talking about when the unlock? Typically, the guys who play thursday won't unlike until after monday night's game just like any normal league, though this can vary. I know in one league on yahoo, I am struggling with wide receivers, so I picked up Parker after last nights game and for some reason it went right through. I think on ESPN though, it all locks and doesn't unlock until tuesday morning. Then it would just go through the traditional waiver wire process if your league does that every week (I know some leagues don't require waivers every week and once the rosters unlock, everyone is just a free agent in the first come first serve sense) 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

are you talking about when the unlock? Typically, the guys who play thursday won't unlike until after monday night's game just like any normal league, though this can vary. I know in one league on yahoo, I am struggling with wide receivers, so I picked up Parker after last nights game and for some reason it went right through. I think on ESPN though, it all locks and doesn't unlock until tuesday morning. Then it would just go through the traditional waiver wire process if your league does that every week (I know some leagues don't require waivers every week and once the rosters unlock, everyone is just a free agent in the first come first serve sense) 

Yea mine is the first come first serve type league, it still doesn’t let me drop fuller. I couldn't take the risk with my WR depth so I had to drop another play for Coutee just to be safe 

Archived