Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He wasnt awful. Hard to get a ton of carries with that game script.

He was awful point wise. But that’s water under the bridge now. I traded Ertz and thought I could roll with Reed.  That’s looking very good right now. ?

Despite the NFC West's best attempts to sabotage my fantasy game with the Rams D / Robbie Gould / Brandin Cooks and Jared Goff accounting for a whopping 10.5 points, causing me to go from 40 up to 40 down over the 4pm games, Nuk and Brees came to my rescue, throwing up 53 points and getting me the win. 5-0 and the last undefeated team left standing in my big money league. 

I'm really getting sick of Todd Gurley lol. Seriously, the last two years the guy has absolutely destroyed me. I was up 130 points after the early games, have scored 164 (with two in play and two left to go), and I'm really getting concerned about possibly losing because I think Gurley is going to end up with like 55 and then he still has all his studs going (Brady, Rodgers, Hunt, Graham + he has two others in play besides Gurley still)  and Goff is crapping the bed for me for the second week in a row 

Starting to get nervous in my game. Think I'm actually going to lose. Gronk continues to be a black hole of nothing for me. He had Brady, hunt and butker going, then Rodgers and Graham tomorrow. I have gronk in there now, Robbie Gould tomorrow

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

Starting to get nervous in my game. Think I'm actually going to lose. Gronk continues to be a black hole of nothing for me. He had Brady, hunt and butker going, then Rodgers and Graham tomorrow. I have gronk in there now, Robbie Gould tomorrow

Yeah, that long touchdown pass to Hunt pretty much just did me in. He's only down 29 now with Graham and Rodgers tomorrow and all his guys still in play tonight. I'm toast. Pretty funny that my first loss of the season will occur on a week where my 2 running backs scored over 70 points combined and I scored the second most in the league. 

Also crazy reminiscent of my last game with him where I had hunt have a huge thursday night and he had Gurley go off (during the playoffs) and ended up beating me. 

Well, I started Corey Davis, Keelan Cole and Mike Williams..so they did. I had Michael Thomas on bye and I had  trade for Aaron Jones get accepted, but this afternoon when it was too lat

Still won, but Davis, Cole and Williams have all flashed enough talent for me to be too nervous to move on from, but their situations make them borderline useless.  (Note, this is .5 PPR Dynasty, I hate moving on from youngsters). 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just scored 248 points and lost by 1.......

Ouch. 

Any leagues out there have a wild card spot for highest point total of non qualifying teams? I think that would be pretty cool. 

In My home league last place pays double and gets their team renamed the next season. The double payment goes to the person with the highest point total on the season. 

I'm currently down by .1 and have Robbie Gould, Aaron Jones, and George kittle. He has Aaron Rodgers. 

If I lose because Blake bortles gave me 11 points I'll be so pissed. I'm really hurting for a QB right now in that league. Maybe I'll just pick up CJ beathard and roll with it 

Archived