Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

Game flow...blow outs killed me. Looking like I'll drop my 4th straight. 

DJ moore....

with that game largely out of hand, doubt he's going to see much in the way of targets in the passing game now. Had to start him with Diggs out. 

Trubisky ...

Nothing in the rushing department for the first time in weeks (I just traded for him), game is a 28-0 blow out in the first half, doubt he throws the ball much in the second half. 

Getting a combined 8 points from 2 quarterbacks 

***edit***

of course the bears keep throwing it and of course Trubisky throws an interception rather than pick me up garbage points lol. 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Game flow...blow outs killed me. Looking like I'll drop my 4th straight. 

DJ moore....

with that game largely out of hand, doubt he's going to see much in the way of targets in the passing game now. Had to start him with Diggs out. 

Trubisky ...

Nothing in the rushing department for the first time in weeks (I just traded for him), game is a 28-0 blow out in the first half, doubt he throws the ball much in the second half. 

Getting a combined 8 points from 2 quarterbacks 

I'm just giving up on this season lol. This 4 week run has been so unbelievably bad. At this point, every decision i make turns to pretty much dog crap, and when it doesn't, the other team just puts up some crazy point totals and I lose anyway. Next week I play one of the better teams in the league and have Diggs, Hopkins and Flacco on byes. Running bad at this point, try again next year. Not in the cards. Pretty amazing given I started 5-0 and am still the highest point scorer in the league. 

My team were the killers this week (technically for the second week in a row, but this week was far and away special)!

In one league (the non-standard, standard league, i.e. my Big Money league), with Zeke still to play tonight, every player on my roster (defense included) save Kenny Golladay and my kicker (who still put up 11 points) scored at least 1 TD to the tune of 110 points (and a presumptive top score of the week for the second week running) - and that was with my normal starting QB on bye.

In my triple-crown league, let's just say, "Thank you, Nathan Peterman," but then the Bears' defense wasn't even my highest scoring individual player.  I was the projected underdog between injuries and byes and ended up throwing down a 138-93 point win.  Hopefully finally carving myself into better certainty for a playoff spot despite the jumble that occurred early on from a couple teams overachieving because my league-mates don't understand how to price-enforce in an auction draft.

7 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Flacco nearly killed me. Thank god for Kupp and Michael Thomas! 

Me too. I'm playing the long game and trying not to freak out over his recent performances. After the bye week, his defensive schedule is very, very light, so I'm still hoping he can give me back end QB1 like production. I'll settle for top end Qb2 production. 

He and Trubisky nearly sank me this week, and I thought they were going to. If Julio doesn't catch that 35 yard touchdown, I would have been in trouble. 

I chose the wrong side of my weekly Goff/Brady debate. Would have won easy with Goff. My opponent started Dallas D, and I was losing until Tennessee scored that last touchdown. 

I also started Jordan Reed while I await Doyle’s return from bye. I don’t know who I’m going to pickup, but I’m going to enjoy dropping Reed.

27 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I chose the wrong side of my weekly Goff/Brady debate. Would have won easy with Goff. My opponent started Dallas D, and I was losing until Tennessee scored that last touchdown. 

I also started Jordan Reed while I await Doyle’s return from bye. I don’t know who I’m going to pickup, but I’m going to enjoy dropping Reed.

Have you tried trading one of them? I hate being in positions like that. I generally just like to commit to 1 quarterback through the season, almost never carry two unless it's a bye week, trade fodder (IE, would have picked up fitzmagic this year to trade him to a quarterback needy team), or a 2 quarterback league. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Have you tried trading one of them? I hate being in positions like that. I generally just like to commit to 1 quarterback through the season, almost never carry two unless it's a bye week, trade fodder (IE, would have picked up fitzmagic this year to trade him to a quarterback needy team), or a 2 quarterback league. 

I typically try to avoid it too. It was an unlikely situation as Goff became available around week 4 and Brady was struggling fantasy wise. 

I’ve been trying to package either of them  along with Cooks to upgrade my wr 2 since I grabbed Goff. Problem is,  no one really needs a qb in this league.  There is an owner rolling with Jameis/Fitz, but he vastly overvalues his players and is impossible to trade with.  Closest I came was talks for Thielen before Cooks got hurt against Seattle. After that, the other owner backed out.

To a lesser extent, I’ve been trying to package one of them for a top tier TE, but haven’t drawn any interest there.  Unfortunately I will probably end the season with both of them still rostered.

I had Brees, Connor, Hunt, and OJ Howard.

Safe to say I led the league in points by a solid margin and now sit 8-1.

Even had Mike Evans in there and still had my biggest output (and the biggest league output I think?) this week.

Archived