Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who killed me is the Eagles

Going up against Wentz, Ertz, Eagles DST and Alshon in at least 1 of 3 money leagues and need them all to not go off. I expect them to because Washington kind of sucks now

As an Eagles' fan, the Eagles kill me every week 

Not my matchup but how crazy is this.

So team A had Kittle and got the bonus and was already looking into playing in next week's semifinals UNTIL Team b's Amari Cooper went off.

Team A still had a shot to win as he had Diggs on MNF but Diggs fell short. He needed 6 points to win. I didn't watch the game but heard Cousins missed Diggs for a garbage TD at the end. 

Needless to say Team A is pissed lol. Sidenote, he also got screwed by the hoodie as James Delvin stole a TD from Sony Michel this week. 

On 12/3/2018 at 8:13 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know that sucks but be honest. You were never gonna start Winston over Goff. You cant think like that. Goff didnt have a tough matchup and is clearly better

I actually started Winston over Goff and Tom Brady. I would have won if I went Brady, but I personally was never gonna start him this week based on his numbers this year and historical performances at MIA.

Also would have won had I not put Justin Jackson in over Ekeler. I was 7-3 four weeks ago, only to lose out. 

Not my year.  

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Not even through the first quarter, but I'm pretty sure that my decision to play Justin Jackson is not going to be kind to me lol

Ive got Jackson and Keenan Allen......

Ive dominated all year and as soon as i get into the playoffs my team is going to implode. Same thing happened to me in the same league last year......

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ive got Jackson and Keenan Allen......

Ive dominated all year and as soon as i get into the playoffs my team is going to implode. Same thing happened to me in the same league last year......

The thing is, I'm an ardent opponent to playing thursday night road game players. I had other options, but none that I liked volume wise as much as I did Jackson. Figured he'd get close to 20 touches against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. Has not gone as planned. 

Thankfully, my opponent has Kelce who is one of his better players. I think I'll take the trade off of 4-3 if neither scores another point (won't happen, but a man can dream) 

The frustrating part is I have Damien Williams in the bench

27 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Late TD...There you go man 

Yeah, got a little lucky there. Humorously, the 16 points tonight is the third lowest total I've gotten from my rb2 all year lol.

So I'll take Jackson outscoring kelce. I had Damien Williams on the bench, he had Mike Williams on the bench, so I really can't complain lol

My RBs heading into the semi finals: Conner - out, Gordon - out, McCoy - questionable, Hunt - well we all know about him. So I picked up Ekeler a few weeks ago - he's out.

Waiver wire pickups of Marlon Mack and Stevan Ridley. I'm soooo screwed lol

Archived