Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not really fitting for this thread, but interesting none the less.

I got nervous about Gordon and his questionable status and my only other option was Sony Michel. So i made a last minte switch from Gordon to Michel.

Gordon scored 20pts

Michel scored 22pts

I won my game by less than 2 pts.

Love this. Did you also snag eckler like I suggested? 

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not really fitting for this thread, but interesting none the less.

I got nervous about Gordon and his questionable status and my only other option was Sony Michel. So i made a last minte switch from Gordon to Michel.

Gordon scored 20pts

Michel scored 22pts

I won my game by less than 2 pts.

That’s impressive, well done sir 

Disaster week on injury\other front... But still got the W by about 23 pts  (vs 5th ranked squad)

Gordon, Mack, Fournette, Doyle. Sigh

All I was able do is add TJ Yeldon from waviers. Luckily I have Gus RB on the bench who will go into the lineup. But after injury riddled year,  in a must win week 13, losing your top 3 non-qb scorers is brutal.

Need to scrap by to get in, than roll Fournette\Mack\Gus combo vs the #1 or #2 squad in playoffs

On 11/28/2018 at 6:20 AM, CriminalMind said:

Disaster week on injury\other front... But still got the W by about 23 pts  (vs 5th ranked squad)

Gordon, Mack, Fournette, Doyle. Sigh

All I was able do is add TJ Yeldon from waviers. Luckily I have Gus RB on the bench who will go into the lineup. But after injury riddled year,  in a must win week 13, losing your top 3 non-qb scorers is brutal.

Need to scrap by to get in, than roll Fournette\Mack\Gus combo vs the #1 or #2 squad in playoffs

Yeah, I am getting burned by that Gordon/Fournette one-two punch too. They were my first 2 picks in 2 separate leagues. In my one league I hoarded RB's after Fournette went down the first and second time

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I am getting burned by that Gordon/Fournette one-two punch too. They were my first 2 picks in 2 separate leagues. In my one league I hoarded RB's after Fournette went down the first and second time

At least fournette is going to be a bargain in PPR leagues next year. Could easily see him slip to the end of round two in 12 team leagues and round three in ten man leagues

Hunt and Kamara killing me in 2 separate leagues. The Hunt league my team was freakin stacked and now I'm in alot of trouble. Sucks so much to lose a guy this way. Same thing happened last year when Gronk got suspended for being stupid. Wasn't like anyone expected this to happen when we drafted Hunt since it was a pre-existing condition like Fournette's injuries or something

Archived