Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

42 minutes ago, James said:

I was the only one who threw all three at you, that's how I arrived at that theory.

From the wording of the PM I got it seems like I'll have the extra stone going forward, not just today.

I'm guessing the reason James got an extra stone is because he's the other and lynched his target. 

38 minutes ago, James said:

Right now flacco and sanchez haven't really passed the activity test. Based on him chucking out all of his stones I'm leaning flacco.

Post to make him appear active while actively pointing towards an easy lynch, Flacco is doing himself no favors here. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting speculation, were there any others who threw all 3 at this pickle fellow?

Did anyone of them get a 4th stone?

Let's test this tonight on James.

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Alright y'all, I'm here. Is there any way I can get a TL;DR of the past day, or just an indicator of where I should start reading up from? I literally have zero idea what's going on other than Pickle is dead.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

throw stones at bcb bcb bcb

Inactive civ not reading up or terrible mafia player, I'm leaning civ but we'll come back to you.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Loving that we’ll peobably lynch a bunch of active guys again early though and make this game a crap shoot

Mookie trying to appear active with complaining about lynching active players even though he's done literally no scum hunting. 

6 hours ago, James said:

As for my extra stone, I was informed via PM that I now have 4. That's all the info I got.

My best guess is that I got an extra one because I hit all 3 of my stones on the lynchee. Absolutely no clue if that's why, or if there is a reason at all.

Why share this information? Why not save it for a vote when you need it and not make yourself a mafia target? Extra voting power is something mafia shouldn't get a tip off about.

6 hours ago, James said:

It would've been a slightly lesser version of lynching malf last game. You don't get rid of active people early unless you feel like you've got a great read. Hitting him would make it even easier for people to skate by.

Yet you voted for Pickle 3 times.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

People I would like to hear discussions about:

James => Scummy post, white knighting Whicker hard

Orca => Claims other that should be mafia leaning based on the movie. Could this be a mason situation? What if someone had "taken his money"?

Squire => He has been posting, but not saying anything that would draw attention. 

@Woz @AFlaccoSeagulls @11sanchez11 @theuntouchable have all been largely inactive. @Tk3 was here yesterday, but havent heard from him today. 

I am currently reading up 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Alright...I can win with anybody, I only get credit for a win if I survive to the end alive....but to achieve this goal my money has afforded me a multitude and plethora of goodies...and mafia ain't gonna like it.

I already did civs a favor night 1...which I didn't need to do. 

Then its safe to assume we wont like it either, since you can win with anyone? 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm guessing the reason James got an extra stone is because he's the other and lynched his target. 

Post to make him appear active while actively pointing towards an easy lynch, Flacco is doing himself no favors here. 

Inactive civ not reading up or terrible mafia player, I'm leaning civ but we'll come back to you.

Mookie trying to appear active with complaining about lynching active players even though he's done literally no scum hunting. 

Why share this information? Why not save it for a vote when you need it and not make yourself a mafia target? Extra voting power is something mafia shouldn't get a tip off about.

James would be my #2 target. Not sure what to make of the Whicker-Pickle player now. Whicker was at the top of my list

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You still haven’t answered me

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You make a good case against James.  

I am not liking the money and power options that Orca may have at his disposal.  Not sure that today is the time for him, but something to consider in the near future.

On 9/16/2018 at 8:13 PM, Matts4313 said:
On 9/16/2018 at 8:10 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Hard to tell early but it's something to monitor.  It's like they all could have decided in chatty to make a post about the mechanics of voting and then lay low.  It's something we should definitely pay attention to.  

....... Yup. That seems logical. 

sensitivo 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Vote inactives.

i refuse to let inactive mafia skate by against. Mafia sucks when town just lynches all the active town.

Mookie

I asked earlier and I'm gonna keep asking 

Why did you try and claim pickle was mafia bc he wanted to talk about lynching an inactive d1 bc mafia usually lays low.  Then today you are all Gung go that we must lynch and inactive.

Why the dramatic flip flop? 

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:
6 hours ago, James said:

As for my extra stone, I was informed via PM that I now have 4. That's all the info I got.

My best guess is that I got an extra one because I hit all 3 of my stones on the lynchee. Absolutely no clue if that's why, or if there is a reason at all.

6 hours ago, James said:

It would've been a slightly lesser version of lynching malf last game. You don't get rid of active people early unless you feel like you've got a great read. Hitting him would make it even easier for people to skate by.

I thought about not mentioning it and holding the 4th stone, but there's no guarantee that I could make a play with it that wouldn't come off as scummy. Like if I dropped a 4th stone on someone last second to swing a vote it looks bad if I don't get mafia with it. And if I don't mention it and just casually use it that probably gets me lynched today.

The second part of what you bolded explains it. I was confident in the read on pickle. Obviously it was wrong.

Archived